clicking/ticking noise from the engine bay

Any idea on the ticking noise I have from my engine bay? anything to worry about!

Also I have the K-Tec manifold fitted.

My engine makes a similar ticking noise, as does the one in this video which is apparently an example of a healthy F4R-830.

I also sometimes have a minor ticking/blowing noise on cold startup which I think may be from the exhaust manifold, once warm it disappears.

My engine makes a similar ticking noise, as does the one in this video which is apparently an example of a healthy F4R-830.

I also sometimes have a minor ticking/blowing noise on cold startup which I think may be from the exhaust manifold, once warm it disappears.

Who has said it’s a healthy engine!?

Yeah I’m always thinking I have a blow around that area so hard to actually work out where and if it blowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they do run ropey when cold as they are running to heat the cat up so run a lot of retard on the ignition and can sound a bit blowy from the engine/exhaust...once warm they arent the quietest of engines with injector tick and a bit of cam noise

they do run ropey when cold as they are running to heat the cat up so run a lot of retard on the ignition and can sound a bit blowy from the engine/exhaust...once warm they arent the quietest of engines with injector tick and a bit of cam noise

The ticking noise is nothing at all to worry about?

The noise was after driving home from work so all warmed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk