Christmas Dinner 2017

Knock yourself out.....If we're ever gonna meet - its easier than me driving to Scotland :smile:

Goes without saying; we'd ALL love to have you around the table Jon....
Wouldn't dream of doing that Shuv! I'll pay my own way to meet with my fellow enthusiasts. I so want to meet those of you who I've not yet met. I enjoyed the run Mes organised even though it went pear shaped as soon as we left the meet point. It's all about enjoying our cars & getting the craic with fellow enthusiasts.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Not a pain in the ass! A soft southerner who realised that Highland roads are a petrol-head's paradise & moved here! (Marrying a Scottish lassie had nothing to do with it!:smirk:).

Yeah yeah :wink:

Still can't believe this is being discussed still in JULY lol! Epic though, cAnt wait already boys!

Reactions: Johnny 99
Yeah yeah :wink:

Still can't believe this is being discussed still in JULY lol! Epic though, cAnt wait already boys!
Yeagh well the best places are already touting for Christmas trade! I kid you not the nearest pub type venue to me was touting for Christmas bookings a month ago! Reminds me of when I saw Cadbury's crème eggs in my local BP garage on Boxing Day!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Thank god for that. I don't think 'high chair' was an option last year .........
Jeepers Shuv! I'm 56, don't give me a heart attack! Anyway, I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow. Off on my holidays tomorrow. Heading down to Stratford upon Avon tomorrow. Spend a day there & then on to Lymington in Hampshire on the edge of the New Forest to spend a few days chilling out with pub lunches & the wild ponies! My old stomping ground for bank holidays in my motorcycling days.

Jeepers Shuv! I'm 56, don't give me a heart attack! Anyway, I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow. Off on my holidays tomorrow. Heading down to Stratford upon Avon tomorrow. Spend a day there & then on to Lymington in Hampshire on the edge of the New Forest to spend a few days chilling out with pub lunches & the wild ponies! My old stomping ground for bank holidays in my motorcycling days.

Have a great time!

Reactions: Johnny 99