Chris's LY 200t.

Yh ive never had a problem with mine either but would like to see a pic of these in the dark to see the difference

Dipped:

attachment.php

Full:

attachment.php

Face on:

attachment.php

It was set 1 too high on dipped so is ok now, I know it's a bit high on that picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 310
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 306
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 308
Ktec doing a black edition front grooved discs and ferodo ds2500 pads front and back for £300 which I think is bloody good value and shall be changing to this setup after winter!

No worries Kev! They doing a cheaper set with ebc yellow stuff which might be better for you doing track days!

That is really good value Chris, for front and backs! With the coilies on as well that will be some upgrade!

good value for your money..these cars deserve better braking performance..have the ds2500 too and be changing after xmas too..good upgrade :thumbup:

Yeh it does.

Just a bit curious about the coating on the discs, wont that just wear off on the pads/leave residual crap on the pads..?

not sure Chris..never heard of anyone complaining about the residue..i always get a pair with no coating and paint them myself..just the rotors so they they do not corrode..
pretty sure its fine otherwise they wouldnt be selling them pre coated..

No me either, its a bit of a waste of paint/coating really though lol...

Guess you get the black bit left in the grooves though..

Dipped:

attachment.php

Full:

attachment.php

Face on:

attachment.php

It was set 1 too high on dipped so is ok now, I know it's a bit high on that picture.

Not sure what they were like as halogens, but if they are anything like the 197 halogens they have made a massive difference, perfect for this time of year.:thumbup:

Well with halogens it obviously depends a great deal on your bulbs but these are vastly better than halogen..

Car back from service this week. Feels lovely with new oil!

Had a cracking courtesy car, 1L 3cyl Mitsubishi mirage! Not....

Cant wait to get my summer tyres back on and and coilovers, moneys all waiting to be spent!

Glad the service went well dude. Always a joy to get back into your own car when you've been in a courtesy beast!

Similar Thread Suggestions