Chris's LY 200t.

Well it sounds like you've got something nice to look forward to come the spring time :smile: Have you decided what wheels you're likely to go for?

Reactions: Chris
Like a boy scout our Chris. Never knowingly under-prepared :smile:

So you've just had a tyre swap then i take it ?

Them PS4's will look silly un-mounted and will be lonely for sure in a corner of the shed / garage. Best get some summer rims quick and get them on to keep them happy :sunglasses:

Well - my rears were basically dead (which were GY F1's) so I didn't see the point in buying 2 new PS4s only to waste the best of them over the winter. So opted to put the winters on.

Still leaning towards those sparcos but there really isnt a rush for me as these will be on til spring, and the PS4s can collect some dust til then!

Thought its only fitting my 10000th post be on my own thread :sunglasses:

Congrats mate, nearly 1/10th of the way to your count :wink:

Sparcos are the way forward, I am absolutely in love with them.

Congrats mate, nearly 1/10th of the way to your count :wink:

Sparcos are the way forward, I am absolutely in love with them.

Getting there buddy :smiley:

A few years you might be :smile:

When I joined the forum wasn’t any where near as active so wasn’t as many threads to post on!!

Reactions: Benno
Getting there buddy :smiley:

A few years you might be :smile:

When I joined the forum wasn’t any where near as active so wasn’t as many threads to post on!!

5 years going strong, not bad at all mate. Just shows the love for these cars is still around and the forum is getting stronger all the time!!

bloody hell..4 digit number club..well done mate..you have contributed so much and we all thank you for it...next time i see you i'll buy you an ice cream :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions