Chris's LY 200t.

Oh dear, that really is ridiculous mate... It just makes the whole organisation look incompetent! I'm really sorry to hear it still isn't sorted Chris, that is not what you needed.

My god what a shambles. Hope you get a decent outcome mate. Do you have Twitter or Instagram? I'd be making full use of that if I were you. They soon pull their finger out once your story is public. A link to this thread and hashtag the hell out of it with every Renault keyword you can find and tag every official account you can.

Shocked you're being treated this way!

Thanks guys. Won't go social media route unless completely necessary, but your right, would pull there finger out then.

Ive complained to RUK since this post and theyvd got back to me and am getting a hire care next week as long as I need it and for the other garage to sort it out.

Driven my car twice since they had it and it's actually worse, not sure how that's even possible.

I nice little letter to head office should be enough. You may get something out of it. Renault will not like bad publicity so if it continues you might wana include a trading standards letter in there. Hope you get it sorted soon Chris. What a nightmare.

I think your right giving them chance to correct the issue now you have raised it (for a few days at least). Before exploring other options. Hope it gets sorted

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..
what the hell??dont understand why you should go through all the trouble..its under warranty hence its their responsibility to fix it...
i would file a complain anyway Chris..this is so wrong :thumbdown:

Nice 200t hopefully they will pull there finger out and fix ASAP.

noticed that there's no brembo anchors ? Are they additional option on the FI 200's

Nice 200t hopefully they will pull there finger out and fix ASAP.

noticed that there's no brembo anchors ? Are they additional option on the FI 200's

No brembos on this car, the brakes are as good if not better than my 197 though.

you would think they would keep brembos on The mk4 version now it's force induction. More stopping power less brake fade, what gains can be achieved on these engines after some tweaks.

Just cos they don't have brembo stamped on there doesn't make them bad brakes.

240bhp, 270lbft with a remap. The gearbox is the limiter on power.

So am in the other dealers now, they pretty much laughed at how the original service centre dealt with me and are confident that's it's easily fixable (he's pretty sure it's a top mount). Unfortunately on the way in I caught a nasty curb and caught the alloy and possibly punctured the tyre, really my luck lol. (At least it's in the right place lol)

waiting to to see what courtesy car I get, can't imagine it's going to the 200ts standards though lol...

Ouch that is bad luck mate with the kerb! I hope that won't be an expensive fix! At least it sounds that this new garage has got their head screwed on properly - must give you faith that it will finally be sorted!

Best of luck with the courtesy Sandero....I mean courtesy car :-p

The alloy isn't too bad, luckily, a bit of sand paper and some black paint will hardly notice, the tyre has taken the brunt of it, there's a hole in the sidewall, but it's on the rim protector bit, so whether it needs replacing or not I will find out shortly...

Glad some competent people are dealing with the car Chris.. Hopefully it'll get fixed this time! Also sorry to hear about the wheel kerbing.. I hope it's not too bad! Know how it feels :/

well fingers crossed Chris..you and your alloys..you love curbing them,dont ya??
dont worry,did the same to mine last year..bloody curbs..
i hope you have your car ready for next weekend..good luck

I know lol, Kurbed the 197 once in two years and all but 1 alloy on this car has been done now.

didnt realise it would cost me anything today but the excess of the rental car is £1000 per incident, so I couldn't risk that so paid a waver to make it a much lower excess in the event anything happens... Brand spanking new corsa, 26 miles on the clock when I got in lol...

I would say it's well worth the extra expense to waive that massive excess - there's too many idiots on the road to take the risk! Hope the Corsa is ok - it will make you fall in love with the T all over again once you get back in it :wink:

I know lol, Kurbed the 197 once in two years and all but 1 alloy on this car has been done now.

didnt realise it would cost me anything today but the excess of the rental car is £1000 per incident, so I couldn't risk that so paid a waver to make it a much lower excess in the event anything happens... Brand spanking new corsa, 26 miles on the clock when I got in lol...

it needs running in....first gear and red line it :rofl:

so true Jimmy..when i had to drive my dads xsara hdi and my sisters megane dci on my holiday,i couldnt praise my little blue car enough when i got back..such a big diff

Similar Thread Suggestions