Chris's LY 200t.

Good luck mate. Bowl 'em over.

No nerves. Not the end of the world if you don't get it. Always best to just not give a crap about these things and go in not worrying if you make a complete arse out of yourself.

All you can do is try.

Reactions: Chris
Interview went quite well in my opinion.

Will find out this week whether I go through to the next batch of interviews! (which is with the MD)

Thanks for the support all :smile: So much more than a forum this place!
Glad to hear it went quite well. If this job doesn't pan out at least you'll be better prepared for next interview bud

top effort Chris..sure you will go through mate..isnt the person who interviews you a lady??you may be able to use your charm :thumb:

top effort Chris..sure you will go through mate..isnt the person who interviews you a lady??you may be able to use your charm :thumb:

Two ladies infact!

The next one will be a bit of a burly guy though so not sure charm will pay off!

Reactions: Pav
Car is looking brilliant mate! Every picture you upload I find myself sat staring at your brum brum! Its mesmerizing haha! Keep up the good work. I know who to ask if I have any detailing issues/questions now :wink:

Interview went well, unfortunately didnt get the job, from the sounds of it there is more plans for me and my skills shall be utilised elsewhere! Actually had a very positive outcome from the interview, which was my intention as half the reason why I applied was to show my intent that I wish to better myself, and thats been heard. So I'm a disappointed but happy bunny!

I've been in a similar situ, and so has Mrs M.

Both times it worked out REALLY well. Hope the same applies here mate.

Similar Thread Suggestions