Chris's LY 200t.

Awesome ! Is this what you really fancy long-term, a stop gap,a change or.....?

Either way. GOOD LUCK :smile:

It's a good oppurtunity as it's with training provided and there's not much progression doing what I currently am.

I do like getting my hands dirty and not used to being sat in an office, but this is a way to climb the ladder so I'd be a fool not to even find out more about the job, which is what the interview is tomorrow, more information based, there will be a second interview with the MD depending on this one!

It's a good oppurtunity as it's with training provided and there's not much progression doing what I currently am.

I do like getting my hands dirty and not used to being sat in an office, but this is a way to climb the ladder so I'd be a fool not to even find out more about the job, which is what the interview is tomorrow, more information based, there will be a second interview with the MD depending on this one!

Absolutely agree. Sounds a great opportunity. And an interview will teach you so much in so many ways.............

I updated my CV during the week (Was partly why i asked). And intend on getting myself out there and seeing what the possibilities are. My "7 Year itch has appeared". After 12 years :smile:

Absolutely agree. Sounds a great opportunity. And an interview will teach you so much in so many ways.............

I updated my CV during the week (Was partly why i asked). And intend on getting myself out there and seeing what the possibilities are. My "7 Year itch has appeared". After 12 years :smile:
You should set up as a mobile Detailer Shuv. £250 for a 6hour detail round my way mate. You'd smash it. Chris could be your sales manager!

Thanks for the positivity - is what I needed to hear, getting a bit nervous now!

Yes it is, let's hope I find out the right information tomorrow!

Yeah why not mate, sounds like you have a lot of experience too, don't think it'd be too much of a challenge finding something :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Thanks for the positivity - is what I needed to hear, getting a bit nervous now!

Yes it is, let's hope I find out the right information tomorrow!

Yeah why not mate, sounds like you have a lot of experience too, don't think it'd be too much of a challenge finding something :smile:

Here's to New Horizons :drunk:

Reactions: Chris

Similar Thread Suggestions