Cheap eBay Exhaust

Elviic

Paid Member
Hello all

I have recently treated myself to a 197 and I am enjoying it. I have done some little bits and bobs, like spraying the grill and removed the B pillar strips e.g scraped them off.

I am looking for a new exhaust and have noticed one on eBay for £200 something - eBay item number: 18117343703. I would not mind saving £200 on an exhaust, as Scorpion and Miltek go for £400+.

I have had a look on threads and have only seen someone getting a decat and said it was loud but good. This one however has a sports cat.

The last thing I want is power lossss.....

Has anyone acquired this cheap exhaust? I would appreciate any feedback.

If I will have to bite the bullet, ill write up whether it was worth it. :poke:

Thanks
Elvis (my real name - I'm serious)

Hello all

I have recently treated myself to a 197 and I am enjoying it. I have done some little bits and bobs, like spraying the grill and removed the B pillar strips e.g scraped them off.

I am looking for a new exhaust and have noticed one on eBay for £200 something - eBay item number: 18117343703. I would not mind saving £200 on an exhaust, as Scorpion and Miltek go for £400+.

I have had a look on threads and have only seen someone getting a decat and said it was loud but good. This one however has a sports cat.

The last thing I want is power lossss.....

Has anyone acquired this cheap exhaust? I would appreciate any feedback.

If I will have to bite the bullet, ill write up whether it was worth it. :poke:

Thanks
Elvis (my real name - I'm serious)
There is a scorpion system on here for sale 275