Centre Silencer Delete

Just had this done. Thornbury Longlife Exhaust dealer, great job. £80 for a slip pipe. Silencer nicely wrapped up for me to take home.

Great mod, love the burble and lots of pops & bangs on overrun, manual change down to second in sport mode sounds superb :smile:

Highly recommended.

Simon.

Might consider this after crimbo, keep it updated if it's still ok :smile: know a lot of the Aussie guys have had it done

[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] just do it mate. Trip to Poole in Dorset for the weekend so see how it goes on a longer trip. Not that much louder on part throttle just driving at the speed limit. Love the pops and banging, seems more apparent then when I had my old 200 with KTR cat back system on. Could be a turbo thing?

You got your B14's yet?

Yeah I will get Christmas out the way first though, lots of stuff to buy lol. Yeah I think unless fully decatted/system on it you don't get too many pops from the 2L cars, these 1.6Ts seem to do it a lot, my parents cooper s does the same but probably more than mine.

No, I didn't see the point before winter, wouldn't be seeing any benefits in the crap weather and would just put a few months wear on them for nothing, will be doing it maybe March time/April time.

Yes fair enough, expensive time of year (I have a 5 year old daughter)! Really worth the money thou.

Next for me could be an induction kit. KTR or ITG probably. RS Tuning remap is on the list, but the warranty thing is at the back of my mind. Maybe wrapped black roof.

Lol my plans are literally the same... Even down to the wrapped roof, not sure how it'd look on the LY though, looks ace on white.

remap is the same with me and the warranty..

Would look just as good on LY, although that's expensive paint to cover up!

However, the main thing next year is some track days. [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION] and his trip to Spa if I don't get to do the Renaultsport UK one. Did quite a few when I had my Elise and loved them, gotta be done.

Id like some vids also [MENTION=15504]Gilmos1[/MENTION] :smiley:

Chris, tried a sound recording app on my phone, it's not the best quality but gives a faint sense of the noise, I'll try and edit it and post soon. Unless you want to buy me a Go Pro?!