Centre Console

Hey everyone. Just bought a centre console off tbay and wondering whats the best site to buy 3m Di-noc vinyl from. I'm gonna wrap it but dunno what colour/style yet. I've seen that carbon fibre effect is easiest as its got small holes all through it.

I know i could buy one already done in but it will give me something to do :smile: Need to get rid of the boring plastic in my 200 Cup.... when it comes lol

centre console will take up 1 A3 sheet :smile: strips will take up half 1 but u need the length £20.45 delivered i got some for

yeah i know. thought about white but dunno what its like in the flesh lol. Might look really tacky white carbon fibre. just might get marked too easily too being white lol. good thing about me buyin new console and strips is i can experiment :smile:

If you are going to wrap it your self then make sure you buy allot lol

I attempted to do mine in gloss black vinyl and I made a dogs dinner of it, its such a hard shape with dips and rises. Mine ended up with wrinkles, air bubbles, rips and burns, ripped it of the end and said sod it.

lmfao ^^^^^^^^^^^ i can imagine the mess . . . .. did you take a picture?

hahaha are you joking, sod that. Would have ended up as one of them epic fail threads lol :scared:

lmao ure not alone in having a go mate. mine looked . . .. . . . ****e too lol

lol. gonna go for black carbon. just ordered it. :smile: i like a challenge and i'm sure i will get it looking something like lol. I will keep you posted ;-)