Central locking query

View attachment 15400 Ok, there is a lock button inside the Renault diamond on the boot lid, you guys seriously didn't know this? :wink:
Yeah I know that mate but you said you can CHECK if its locked by using this button. So how do you check? I can't find anything in the alarm manual that tells you that the car auto locks if you forget after getting out the car.

Yeah I know that mate but you said you can CHECK if its locked by using this button. So how do you check? I can't find anything in the alarm manual that tells you that the car auto locks if you forget after getting out the car.
If you press the button and it locks the car then the timed auto lock hasn't worked. If you press the button and nothing happens, it's already locked.

Ok guys just to put my mind at ease do your doors auto lock after leaving the car yes or no?

Mine - NO

FFS :smile:

Here i go then.

Ive actually lost track of what im doing here. Unlock with handle, key, fob or a house brick ?

Open door - or unlock and leave.... ?

Dis arm, open door, walk away, hide keycard a mile down the road and by the time you have walked back check if it's auto locked.

Dis arm, open door, walk away, hide keycard a mile down the road and by the time you have walked back check if it's auto locked.

Unlocked car in garage with fob - walked back in with keys.

Will see whats happened in a bit if i go back to car: leaving fob in the house......