Castle Combe 03/03/2017

15500k 100 miles on the clock
As I said, a bargain! It's effectively a new car Kevin! I did the same with my daily Merc & bought a "demonstratior", but they had registered 2 demonstrators & only used 1 so only 25 miles on the clock plus extras like AMG wheels. You know that you want it & it does make sense.:imp:

great pics..any more??see you had a nice wet session :excited:
There are more pics, but they're a bit "samey". The deal was you donated to charity & got all the pics of your own car. It was wet for most of the morning & a dry line appeared later on until mid-late afternoon when it got showery again.

"Jamaican Lubrication" (Red stripe....the beer) ! Thats never going to leave my head now Johnny. All in good humour. You know i love your new sticky-backed additions......

Not sure how i missed the pics. Look great - if a little damp !

How did the Conti's handle that weather compared to the other Clio's ?

"Jamaican Lubrication" (Red stripe....the beer) ! Thats never going to leave my head now Johnny. All in good humour. You know i love your new sticky-backed additions......

Not sure how i missed the pics. Look great - if a little damp !

How did the Conti's handle that weather compared to the other Clio's ?

I'm totally happy with the Contis on track both wet & dry. I'm still inexperienced on track & I only had one minor "moment" when I went into a bend a bit hard. Loving the Red Stripe thing. Gonna have to acquire a Jamaican accent to go with the car now!

Reactions: sevenfourate
I'm totally happy with the Contis on track both wet & dry. I'm still inexperienced on track & I only had one minor "moment" when I went into a bend a bit hard. Loving the Red Stripe thing. Gonna have to acquire a Jamaican accent to go with the car now!

I'll await to see if you do :smile: Would be a fun addition though.....

Great to here on the rubber. Makes me think replacing like for like even more so now.