Carbon Vinyl Wrap Attempt

Where would you get something like that? ^ Would look great!

A friend of mine has it - dajfolije is his company (it stands for: givemevinyls).

He did his BMW E32 whole in that vinyl!

But the thing is, its pretty expensive compared to the other vinyls.

carbon trim looks nice im toying with either goin carbon or body coloured wat do u fink?

carbon trim looks nice im toying with either goin carbon or body coloured wat do u fink?

I wanted to go with the real carbon but this vinyl looks so real & feels real that I gave up on my idea to use real carbon.

This solution with the vinyl is completely reversible process so it can be undone whenever I want it.

Last edited:
This solution with the vinyl is completely reversible process so it can be undone whenever I want it.

That's exactly why I decided on vinyl! Anyone have any links to the better quality stuff? Mine was ok but a pain in the backside to get over the corners!

Wow that looks awesome Jase, where do you get that stuff and how is it applied?

I was looking at water transfer but for the small amount I wanted to do it was just too much to spend at the min, have better things for the car to spend money on :wink:

www.carbondelight.co.uk

they are the original parts that have been wrapped in genuine carbon fibre, resin coated and then lacquered.
they vacuum the carbon fibre on to the parts to get a tight fit.

i spent months trawling the net to find somewhere that could do it and these were the only place that would do it for a reasonable price.
nowhere will do a just carbon one as it works out too expensive and too much hassle to make the clips to hold it in place.

i spoke to them and send pics. they give me a price but were busy at the time, so they phoned me a couple of weeks later when they knew they were going to be ready for the parts and could start the work.
i then sent the parts and they sent them back withing a week.

still very happy with them. still like new.
so happy they are curently doing somemore work for me...:wink:

all in with return postage they cost £140.

Thats not a bad price at all for that lot, I'll keep them in mind when I have some spare cash cause I would like to have them done properly at some point, cheers Jase!

www.carbondelight.co.uk
still very happy with them. still like new.
so happy they are curently doing somemore work for me...:wink:

all in with return postage they cost £140.

I know about that - looks great! Have those pics saved on my HDD. Only thing that bothers me is the fact that it is not reversible and it is just a little bit to shiny for me (the carbon look vinyl that I'm looking for is matte).

Can you ask them how much will be the work + shipping to Croatia? The thing that bothers me the most are those shipping costs (I need to send them my parts and they need to send them back).