carbon trin of the new 200

hi mate.. anyone (jase for exemple:lol:smile: know if is possible to order the carbon trim of the new 200?

or the various color of our 197?

you can order the trim from the 200 yes but would be so much cheaper to paint your own or even have it done in carbon like mine.
also finding the right part number seems to be a problem.

you can order the trim from the 200 yes but would be so much cheaper to paint your own or even have it done in carbon like mine.
also finding the right part number seems to be a problem.

yea ive had a look at work and cant seem to find the carbon trim, ill wait till we get a 200 with the trim in and see if it has a part number on.

For the std center console in the RS200 the part number should be 683127560R. It's the same center console as the one that's in Clios with the exception "pack" (dunno which the right English word for this is :blush:hmy:smile:.

Don't know the part number for the optional "carbon anodized" center console thou :confused1: for the stripes think chappo's got the right part number :thumbup1:

For the std center console in the RS200 the part number should be 683127560R. It's the same center console as the one that's in Clios with the exception "pack" (dunno which the right English word for this is :blush:hmy:smile:.

Don't know the part number for the optional "carbon anodized" center console thou :confused1: for the stripes think chappo's got the right part number :thumbup1:

one photo ozi??

i like the dark grey gloss!!

Part f the problem is that there will be a different number for climate and aircon.
Is the rear window heater button different on the 200 too.?

Also just noticed that they have moved the start button on the 200. It's on the right hand side of the console in the 200.

It's the second one simo :thumbup1:

8.JPG

But the part number is for a center console with aircon and start button :mellow: