Car wobble and shake - cannt get to bottom of it

Car was going well until two weeks ago it decided on a straight motorway road in cruise control that it would wobble to point u thought u were going over the wee lines on the road to say slow down. steering wheel was not affected as in wasnt fighting to keep it in a straight line but you could feel it throughout car...since then ive done the following:

fitted and balanced new tyres
fitted new back brake discs and bearings

this has not cured the problem... yesterday in a 130 mile journey on motorway and b roads the car did this wobble sensation 3 times so its not happening all the time again it was in cruise control at 70mph but happened last nite doing 30mph on a b road.

points to note:

wheel garage said there was a small flat spot in alloy wheel but ive switched front to back and back to front and still get same sensation so dont think its tyre/wheel related....

car is lowered on 40mm springs but never was aligned but car doesnt pull in anyway left or right

there is a slight knock when on really uneven ground say a gravel carpark or when dropping off the kerb at house...

I am running out of ideas where to go next any help would be appreciated or else the clio is going up the road at stupid money

Not too sure tbh but I have heard if a few Meganes developing a problem with power steering pump that caused the same type of problem

You need to try fitting a straight wheel. Just moving it to the back is never guaranteed to stop vibration from the wheel.

Check all your engine mounts too, and the tyres themselves for any bulges.

I'd almost guarantee it's the damaged wheel. Dropping on and off kerbs is gonna do the car a world of good too!

No. Balance weights don't remove the damage. I have seen many, many buckled wheels that can be balanced up on a machine. Had one myself about 3 years ago, only made a vibration at about 110 (kph, obv :d) and that was on the rear.

If was bent wheel would balancing not work?

Not necessarily, like X82 I've also had buckled wheels that balance fine, I've got one on my fiesta van at the moment. Personally I'd get the car aligned and just mention for them to check the usual trouble/wear and tear areas like your hub carrier ball joint. It's really the most logical thing to do whenever you have weird handling problems.