Campaign To Stop The Sale Of Black Renault Diamonds (POLL ADDED)

Silver or Black Diamonds ?

• Silver

• Black

• Impartial

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is gripping stuff. It's like watching the US election results live.

***Closer so far than i thought it might be.

#Team Black Diamond (Can the winning side get a custom emoji.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease) Uncle @Chris :smile:
If black diamond supporters win then the result will be like a U.S. election too, proof that the world's going mad!

Not at all!! the opposite, i felt this is such a clear and obvious discussion where there was no need to say anything- EVERYONE KNOWS SILVER IS THE BEST, the Black diamond clan obviously feel they need to shout about it.

OEM / SILVER DIAMONDS FOR EVER!!!!!

I'll remind you that this thread was started by a Silver Supporter...

Reactions: kevlar
Black diamond fans feel free to build a wall between yourselves & we silver diamond fans, but don't expect us to pay for it. You can then keep talking about how tremendously tremendous your black diamonds are to your hearts' content.
ADMINS please don't create a black diamond emoji as that would be like rubbing our noses in it, unless of course you give us a silver diamond emoji too!

Black diamond fans feel free to build a wall between yourselves & we silver diamond fans, but don't expect us to pay for it. You can then keep talking about how tremendously tremendous your black diamonds are to your hearts' content.
ADMINS please don't create a black diamond emoji as that would be like rubbing our noses in it, unless of course you give us a silver diamond emoji too!

I think its fair that who ever wins should get the emoji..silver or diamond. Either way...as I said may the 'best man win!'

I think we should both get a diamond emoji, at least keep it fair. At least the black one would get decent use [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Black front diamonds look alright as they go with the grills, but rear black Diamonds look terrible!

No way! Mind you it does look pretty rubbish alongside the silver Renault Sport...that's gotta go.

8bf0253d6d795365c12ab498bb51207e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I just don't get the attraction of the black diamonds. I personally think they look tacky. For all the older boy racers among us they remind me off Peco exhausts! :pensive: