Campaign To Stop The Sale Of Black Renault Diamonds (POLL ADDED)

Silver or Black Diamonds ?

• Silver

• Black

• Impartial

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is gripping stuff. It's like watching the US election results live.

***Closer so far than i thought it might be.

#Team Black Diamond (Can the winning side get a custom emoji.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease) Uncle @Chris :smile:

Reactions: R11HOY
Perfect or awful. How could anyone be impartial faced with those two decisions?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Doing nothing and leaving Silver, or infact voting Silver counts the same as impartial in my eyes.

If you disliked both the Silver and Black options THAT much you'd have Diamonte emblazzoned, painted sky-blue Pink, gold plated or other as you'd seen fit.

The fact 99.9999% of cars I've seen havnt had this done that I've seen: suggests the Silver option is good enough for them.

Ie: If your impartial enough to have made no effort to do anything other than stay standard.: you are therefore Silver ! (?)

Reactions: kevlar
I hope the silver diamond supporters don't feel bullied by the black diamond gang. I feel pressured myself but I'll honour Mr Renault vision of the silver logo.

Not at all!! the opposite, i felt this is such a clear and obvious discussion where there was no need to say anything- EVERYONE KNOWS SILVER IS THE BEST, the Black diamond clan obviously feel they need to shout about it.

OEM / SILVER DIAMONDS FOR EVER!!!!!

Not at all!! the opposite, i felt this is such a clear and obvious discussion where there was no need to say anything- EVERYONE KNOWS SILVER IS THE BEST, the Black diamond clan obviously feel they need to shout about it.

OEM / SILVER DIAMONDS FOR EVER!!!!!
Booo...:uk:

Reactions: R11HOY
My vote is in but i'm keeping it secret until the reveal Black, Black, Black...............................come on you know it's the only way to go:excited:

Reactions: kevlar
Doing nothing and leaving Silver, or infact voting Silver counts the same as impartial in my eyes.

If you disliked both the Silver and Black options THAT much you'd have Diamonte emblazzoned, painted sky-blue Pink, gold plated or other as you'd seen fit.

The fact 99.9999% of cars I've seen havnt had this done that I've seen: suggests the Silver option is good enough for them.

Ie: If your impartial enough to have made no effort to do anything other than stay standard.: you are therefore Silver ! (?)

God no!

Being impartial implies you could live with black badges!