Calling all super geeks (top gear)

A2ON

Platinum Member
Right top gear

In an episode j clarkson trys to learn a race track luguna seta ? On the playstaion now I'm sure it's a ps3 as the control has no wires .

But my question us this what game is it ?

Much love - happy geeking

A

Are you sure it was on a PS3!?!

You could get wireless controllers for PS2 and it was quite an old episode!!! Celebrating the end of the Honda NSX I think...

Yeh it's was for the end of the NSx. Could someone who is not on a phone YouTube it ? If not gt4 is very possible

Thanks in advance

Hope this helps;

''At this time - Clarkson travelled to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, California to compare racing a lap in real life versus the video game Gran Turismo 4. Clarkson's time of 1:41.148 for the video game was substantially faster than the 1:57 time that he was able to do on the real course due to the course omitting a few details of the track and Clarkson's inability to replicate digital bravery in real life. This section also featured a farewell to the NSX.''

:wink:

No worries!!!

Forgot how good a segmant that was, just watched it back on YouTube!!! :smile:

Need For Speed shift. nurburgring for next years trip lol. mm precision on the ring in a veyron now lol the veyron even tops out on the home straight. . . . . if you get it there in 1 piece lmao

Hmm need for speed shift you say is it the full track and is it good lookin etc ? Accurate

absolutely perfect. I recomend logitech G25 with this game too maybe a corbeau race seat and steel frame like me too.like driving a real car then. get the feel for it n everythin. race a meg 250 round the ring too if u want. full course. or sectional choices for TA. all tracks are guarenteed accurate.