Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

the tiling is a ron dennis fettish!!!

you lucky sod! enjoy the job

if it was me I would keep the trophy and run the cheapest most basic diesel car to keep costs down as its just a commuter car...
Yep! I admire that though as I can often be quite ocd about perfection too :smile:

I'll just see how it all goes I think. I did think about getting something cheap, but then have to take into account it's maintenance (could be a money pit), reliability etc. Plus I'm still then spending hundreds a month on the trophy to only use at weekends :worried:

Now we are talking Steve M4 my dream car at the moment

Will have to wait until i get the list from McLaren for confirmation, but i asked in BMW yesterday about an M4, zero deposit only £500 a month :smiley:

He was also telling me that when the E92 was being phased out for the new M3, the last limited editions were available on Alpha drive for £299 a month, no deposit

So that's it...new car has been ordered. Just await my delivery date and the Trophy will be put up for sale in due course

Very nice mate! They are a real wolf in sheeps clothing!

M4 just too expensive to run?

Got the list of all cars on alpha drive and at the moment the M4 (based on zero deposit and 18months) is £989 a month. Where the M135i was on a offer at the moment for £279

M235i was another choice but that was currently near 500 a month.

Went to see my mate at BMW and took out the M135i which h is identical to the M235i just the hatch version. Such an brilliant car. He was also saying it's not actually that far off an M4 anyway. Whenever he drives the M4, said it just doesn't manage to get the power doen. So I was sold haha. Went home, spec'd up the M135i and clicked order :smiley:

How does it compare to the Trophy?

The Trophy feels quite special and gets alot of attention/looks but the colour probably plays a bit of a part in that.

In terms of fun/performance Ill have to see what I think after a few weeks driving. But first impressions are good. The M135i just pulls and pulls. Really nice engine note too and the interior is a step up (just no recaros :worried: ). It's had brilliant reviews so I think it'll be a very good switch.

Bm is meant to be a fantastic car I believe. Get some pics up dude. How much you selling the trophy for or do you not know yet?

Good choice, although from what i've heard they are a bit dull. Very competent and fast but not on the same fun level as a french hatchback.

I'm not sure where you'd read they are dull?

3.0 turbo, big brakes. LSD and Rwd with 320+Hp? It's just a dentuned and narrower track 1M.

Sounds like a hoot to me. They're supposed to be faster than the M3 once they've just had a basic map.

Similar Thread Suggestions