Bye 197 hello 275 trophy!

They weren't wrong Stephen. It's a stunning example. I couldn't say no. Go in for a repair and walk out with a new car.

Personally I want to go down to 18s from the 19s it has had specced.

qmH1wfP.png

Last edited:
So Friday I said a tearful farewell to my 197. Signed the rest of the paperwork, service plan stuff. Got the keys, a quick demo of the rs monitor (I still don't know what everything it does)
Checked they'd changed the tyres, I'd noticed they were low when I brought it but 4 new bridgestones ready to go.

Anyway a few pictures
2XabeDk.png
ACZiYCG.png
XH3hCAc.png
grrwoF4.png

It's such a nice place to sit, Renault really upped their game from when the 197 was released.
2cuEFrZ.png

After a quick clean from the long drive on Friday
A0eKmTx.png

And of course I had to look under the plastic engine cover
hTiFRX1.png

Best colour :wink:

They called me about this car a couple of months ago to say they were getting it in and if I would be interested

Got to agree. Love this colour. The only other one id go for would vet he white but this was the one I wanted overall.

You would have gone from no6 265 to no6 275

I did indeed pull of the cover. Had to look at the machine under it, plus I needed to pull off all the leaves that had amassed there. Not sure how they made their way where they did.

Yeah it really is and will be once I'm more confident, it still scares me a little, 1 it's the most expensive car I've owned to date and 2 it has been one of my dream cars so don't want anything to happen to get.

Been playing with the pedal maps and they really change the car so much. Running it in constant sport mode, although making the exhaust sound wonderful, is not helping my purse lol.

Got to agree. Love this colour. The only other one id go for would vet he white but this was the one I wanted overall.

You would have gone from no6 265 to no6 275

LY gets sooo much attention too. Even hear old ladies saying "Ohhh what a lovely colour" haha

Haha yup, i didnt know the number of this one until you mentioned though. But i declined Renault, had I swapped mine, it would only be for a Trophy R

Stunning looking car and absolutely the best colour that Renault do*! Great upgrade, hope you enjoy it.

*apart from an R27 in Deep Black of course...!

Of course I still love albi blue. Stunning colour up close but having cleaned the yellowc machine I have such appreciation for this colour.

I'm massively enjoying the car. It's such a big step up from my old 197 and surprisingly the ride is nicer too. Although I have mine set up soft so that could be why. The car is so easy to drive but it gathers speed so quickly you have to keep a close eye on it.

70 feels like 30 occasionally whereas in the clio 70 feels like 70 lol

Well I've just seen another 275 engine bay and it's identical to mine. I'd probably ask for the bit that covers the ecu at least.

Similar Thread Suggestions