Bulbs

Hey everyone,

Clio has just come back from its service and they found a broken front coil so after a lot of ££££££££ I've got him back!! [emoji16]

I bought some H7+H1 Philips X-tremevision bulbs and the guy at the garage said that the H7's fit but the H1's didn't, so what bulbs am I supposed to get?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From that I'm assuming you were after the headlight dipped and main bulbs?? If so, they are the correct ones you would need...

The bulb changes can be a bit of a pig to do, as you don't have much space to get your hands in! It's straightforward, just a bit fiddly! There is a full guide on the forum for changing all the bulbs - it's in the How To section, you will need to become a paid member to view it :blush:

The bulb changes can be a bit of a pig to do, as you don't have much space to get your hands in! It's straightforward, just a bit fiddly! There is a full guide on the forum for changing all the bulbs - it's in the How To section, you will need to become a paid member to view it :blush:

Cheers for that, was thinking of becoming a paid member soon anyway [emoji106].

Know if there are any 197 platinum packages in stock? I asked in the thread but no reply

Cheers for that, was thinking of becoming a paid member soon anyway [emoji106].

Know if there are any 197 platinum packages in stock? I asked in the thread but no reply

Great stuff. Yeah as far as I know all the membership packs are available at the moment. Sorry you didn't get a reply in the other thread, I wasn't aware of that. Any other queries, please let me know :smile:

Reactions: JamesCotton
Great stuff. Yeah as far as I know all the membership packs are available at the moment. Sorry you didn't get a reply in the other thread, I wasn't aware of that. Any other queries, please let me know :smile:

Cheers mate [emoji106]

I'm sure some Clios are different depending on headlights. My R27 has standard lights, I've changed the dipped beam H7 but looking at the full beam they looked H7 also. Don't take this as 100% though, I would check for you but my hands are still scratched from the last bulb change! :anguished:

I'm sure some Clios are different depending on headlights. My R27 has standard lights, I've changed the dipped beam H7 but looking at the full beam they looked H7 also. Don't take this as 100% though, I would check for you but my hands are still scratched from the last bulb change! :anguished:

[emoji23][emoji23] thanks for that, it's a 2009 197, autobulbsdirect said H1 for main but not sure?! [emoji24]

[emoji23][emoji23] thanks for that, it's a 2009 197, autobulbsdirect said H1 for main but not sure?! [emoji24]

I used autobulbs direct for the info as well - if you're putting in your reg number then I imagine the details should be correct... They've always been good with me in the past.

Similar Thread Suggestions