BTCC - Brands Hatch...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
On ITV4 all day today.

Anybody gone? Anybody watching at home?

The first race has just finished, brilliant, glad it's back after winter. :smile:

been watching since the start, first race was good. Looking forward to Clio cup Race too

Last edited:
My two best mates are there in force. They love it. I find it immensely boring.

I am going for my best mates birthday to the last race in September/October whenever it is. I was there last October, and I really didn't enjoy myself at all. When I watched it on TV for 20 minutes this morning, it is so much better on TV than being there, but even on TV it bores me stupid lol!

Been some great racing so far, bodes well for the Clio and other BTCC races. :smiley:

My two best mates are there in force. They love it. I find it immensely boring.

I am going for my best mates birthday to the last race in September/October whenever it is. I was there last October, and I really didn't enjoy myself at all. When I watched it on TV for 20 minutes this morning, it is so much better on TV than being there, but even on TV it bores me stupid lol!
silversone the last 1 this year i think

Was there all day sat in paddock hill grand stand :smile:
The touring car races were pretty awesome! Porsche's were bit broing though. Loving the huge spits of flames that Clios give out, wish mine did that!
Somehow, i've managed to get a slightly sun burnt face, lol.

I didn't go to brands (it's a little far from Barnsley lol). But I will be going to donnington.

There was some great racing this weekend I thought. Some HUGE crashes in the Ginnetta Juniors the poor little buggers!

The Porsche Cup is sh!te in the dry, too much money and not enough balls.

Yeah there was some corkers in the Jrs, that one that lost the full front end looked pretty nasty!!!

Did you see Sheddon's 10G impact in practice on Saturday!?! That was brutal, amazing how well the Civic stood up though.

No I didn't watch the Saturday stuff, but they got the car fixed for Sunday though.
Agreed about the Porsche cup, the other series make it look a bit wimpy lol

Yeah, I was surprised they did to be honest. The front left strut ended up about 50 foot from the car, with the wheel and wishbone still attached... Impressive stuff hahaha!!! Both front wings, bonnet and bumper seemed to be about it on the surface though. I think the Porsches should really be supporting the GT racing, it's more their scene. That'd let us have another one make mad dash championship on the BTCC support. :smile:

Was there all day sat in paddock hill grand stand :smile:
The touring car races were pretty awesome! Porsche's were bit broing though. Loving the huge spits of flames that Clios give out, wish mine did that!
Somehow, i've managed to get a slightly sun burnt face, lol.
#

Was there to yesterday, got this shot of the flames and a burnt forehead haha:

223117_10150170105264367_503399366_6543891_4553366_n.jpg