BSB 2017

Was that a Abi blue 182 leaving Oulton about 8pm behind me when I was heading to Liverpool ferry I had poor internet a the circuit if I had of known there was a few of you there I could have got you in the garage or some tea or coffee. We didn't have a fantastic weekend but lets hope the NW200 will be better.

Which team are you with please mate?

Yea he is some boy at Donnington last year he went home pillion on someone he knows motorbike and took a selfie while on the move and yesterday he headed off home with the cycling gear and (proper) road push bike.

Yea he is some boy at Donnington last year he went home pillion on someone he knows motorbike and took a selfie while on the move and yesterday he headed off home with the cycling gear and (proper) road push bike.

Brilliant! :smiley:

Was that a Abi blue 182 leaving Oulton about 8pm behind me when I was heading to Liverpool ferry I had poor internet a the circuit if I had of known there was a few of you there I could have got you in the garage or some tea or coffee. We didn't have a fantastic weekend but lets hope the NW200 will be better.
No mate mine is Racing Blue. I'll be at Knockhill hint hint! :wink:

Good to finally meet someone from the forum not many events happen our side of the water. I've never been to a BSB event with so many crashes across all classes affecting the championship when the weather was not that bad.

Na I was checking the tyre pressures then waiting to take the warmers off, this year has not been good Silverstone is the last chance to get into the shoot out we lost our famous Italian rider Davide Giugliano 2nd round crash he was not able to ride for three months but we had to stand by him for that time until we could be replaced him then a couple of days later he is riding a Honda in world superbikes. Hutchy crashed on the Isle of man and that was the Superstock championship gone but with one more point Josh Elliot should make the top ten even after missing 4 rounds and Christian Iddon was forbidden from riding 2 rounds (4 races) for risk of infection from his crash at Knockhill when he wore a hole in his arm to the bone but was fit to ride. I was covering for Mark in that race Superstock is not on the TV that much no one is that famous when your still packing up at 11pm that night then drive from Cadwell Park to Cairnryan the next morning you can have the fame I'd rather have the money.

Na I was checking the tyre pressures then waiting to take the warmers off, this year has not been good Silverstone is the last chance to get into the shoot out we lost our famous Italian rider Davide Giugliano 2nd round crash he was not able to ride for three months but we had to stand by him for that time until we could be replaced him then a couple of days later he is riding a Honda in world superbikes. Hutchy crashed on the Isle of man and that was the Superstock championship gone but with one more point Josh Elliot should make the top ten even after missing 4 rounds and Christian Iddon was forbidden from riding 2 rounds (4 races) for risk of infection from his crash at Knockhill when he wore a hole in his arm to the bone but was fit to ride. I was covering for Mark in that race Superstock is not on the TV that much no one is that famous when your still packing up at 11pm that night then drive from Cadwell Park to Cairnryan the next morning you can have the fame I'd rather have the money.
Not been much better for McAms Yamaha. Good to see Ellison win although probably handed to him.

Well done to Shakey, felt sorry for Leon's mechanical problems.

@turkie172 any info on next years rider line up? I know Iddon is staying with your team, Brookes to McAms? Where is Ellison off to?

Yeah i went to snetterton for the weekend. Fantastic racing and some good guys in the paddock. amazing to see how fast they are around corners that ive been round. real eye opener.

Yeah i went to snetterton for the weekend. Fantastic racing and some good guys in the paddock. amazing to see how fast they are around corners that ive been round. real eye opener.
I know what you mean James, I was at Knockhill a week before the BSB and I thought I was doing well!

Reactions: jamesgw200
Well we have Michael Laverty back again not sure of anything else he is riding at the Sunflower race tomorrow qualifying was today for us at Bishopscourt Co. Down he should do good. Michael done quite good at Brands after McAms took some action with support personnel that allowed the bike to be altered to what Michael had been asking for all year and it showed. Andy Reid and Ian Hutchinson was around all weekend (it looked like a disabled day out) and Ian is progressing well except for a stupid drunk cow that fell on his leg when he was at an event but is OK his girlfriend by all accounts picked her up by the hair so he does not need a bodyguard he will be riding McAms 600 I'm sure as long as he can recover in time for the TT but as far as contracts are concerned it does not matter to me as long as the rider puts the effort in.

Linfoot and O'Halloran have had a decent year after the poor start with the new blade.
Linfoots win at Silverstone was mercurial!
Dan often pops in to see us, we are one of his sponsors at work and he came to the FireBlade launch night earlier in the year and it was a cracking event.

My mates dad has broken his leg, and he's been in hospital having another operation on it, and in the bed next to him was Leon Haslam.
My mate says 'alright Leon...' and he said he was dead chatty despite having such an unlucky end to the year.

There's some skill in the BSB that maybe goes unnoticed with the WSB and MotoGP.

Similar Thread Suggestions