Brought A New Car

ello all,

brought a megane 225 f1 today, test drove it last saturday and loved it in everyway.
pick it up next wednsday as long as i get my log book back otherwise it will be friday as im busy thursday (due to number plate retention).

im feeling a little down now that il be loosing my 197 as i love it to pieces:frown:

but im sure il be over the moon when i pick up the megane and the 40 mile drive back home :biggrin:

drifter.

Last edited:
il get pics up as soon as i pick it up and detail it :smiley:
the dealer pics are crap so i wont post them, only one week to wait :worried:

BTW it's Ultra Blue, not Albi...

Epic car though, they really are superb.

I'd want the LSD and updated interior of an R26, but the 225 F1 is defo rarer.

Good choice.

BTW it's Ultra Blue, not Albi...

Epic car though, they really are superb.

I'd want the LSD and updated interior of an R26, but the 225 F1 is defo rarer.

Good choice.

I do not think the interior is different apart from recaros. The first f1 was not based on the ph1 225 but the ph2. The f1 r26 is also based on the ph2.

I think......

they had a 230 f1 and the one i brought, i sat in both....
the interior is the same as are the recaros, just black in the 230 and black and blue in the 225.
i have seen a couple of 230 f1's around in my area, but ive never seen a 225 f1 any where (well not that i can remember of)

225 :
3039.jpg

230 :
r26_ly_026.jpg

I MUCH prefer the 225 interior mate!

As i said great buy. Rare thing! A guy around here has just bought one a month or two ago. Great looking cars.

nice ride fella. If I didn't have the 197 the F1 would be my other choice. The Ultra Blue is a gorgeous colour to have.
Oh and the 225 F1 is the only F1, the 230 is the R26 :smile:

I had a ph2 225 - heaps of fun and I will one day have a 225 f1. Clio 197 is my choice atm though :wink:.

By the way - f yeah on your purchase - turbo whistle is coming your way.