Broken Front Spring - Options

Ohhhhh sorry my mistake so a FF non cup doesn't include the cup pack option?

I'm referring back to the 182 days when I had mine and the FF terminology I came across meant it was a 182 with both optional cup packs, one was an aero pack and the other was the lower/stiffer springs that the 182 cups had.

It's not official terminology anyway so maybe that's my confusion.

Don't they say "FF with both cup packs" on the 182's? (Both cup packs being suspension as one pack and spoiler and front splitter being the other pack)?

Yeah it's made up terminology by people on forums etc.

Don't they say "FF with both cup packs" on the 182's? (Both cup packs being suspension as one pack and spoiler and front splitter being the other pack)?

Yeah it's made up terminology by people on forums etc.

Well as far as I remember an FF 182 was a non cup 182 with both the cup packs, as you've said one was spoiler n splitter n the other the suspension/darker wheels.

I had the guide someone put on one of the 182 forums saved on my old phone, will try n dig it out but with it being forum terms there could be more than one meaning lol.

Well as far as I remember an FF 182 was a non cup 182 with both the cup packs, as you've said one was spoiler n splitter n the other the suspension/darker wheels.

I had the guide someone put on one of the 182 forums saved on my old phone, will try n dig it out but with it being forum terms there could be more than one meaning lol.

You might be totally right regarding 182s, I have never owned one.
But FF on 197s means a normal one (non-cup).

Also having looked on Antti's RR thread, his is a non-cup (higher ride height and silver calipers, Cups had red calipers, of course these could be painted afterwards, so cannot say by this alone).

Hi guys I also had a problem with knocking on front left side went to garage and both front springs were broken so I opted for H&r 30mm springs height looks great and ride is also great but I have the 200 cup the original was without fault. Anyway turns out this didn't cure the knocking and still ongoing as to what it is. If anyone has any solution of what it is please help ha ha. On that note I have rear original springs if anyone needs them.