Brembo rebuild and Paint.

Having problems with this company.
I wanted silver callipers all around so I could paint them my own colour.
Spoke to them of a period of 5 days and got the courage up and ordered.

The day after I have a eBay message saying there is a problem with one of the rear callipers and there not sure when they will get any in.

I have messaged them for an update and now it's gone quiet.
Looks like I will have to contact Paypal to get my money back which is a shame as I wanted these to be painted before castle Combe at the start of April.

Pez

The day after I have a eBay message saying there is a problem with one of the rear callipers and there not sure when they will get any in.

Looks like I will have to contact Paypal to get my money back which is a shame as I wanted these to be painted before castle Combe at the start of April.

Pez
Is that for Spring Action Day? if so are you going with cliosport.net?

Up give them till tomorrow night then will open a case with Paypal.
Your right it is a pain. Not heard off them since last Friday I think it was.

Is that for Spring Action Day? if so are you going with cliosport.net?

Preformance action day on the 8th of April I think it is. I'm going with a few friends who we have been showing cars with for years now.
Moddifed365 if any one has heard of them.

Pez

Pez
Hi Mate,
Did this ever get resolved? What courier/shipping company do they use?

Hi Mate,
Did this ever get resolved? What courier/shipping company do they use?

Hi.
Still on going they said they should have it by the end of this week. But had a message today saying there still waiting.
They have to the end of this week then I'm going to ask for a refund.

Pez

Hi.
Still on going they said they should have it by the end of this week. But had a message today saying there still waiting.
They have to the end of this week then I'm going to ask for a refund.

Pez
Hi mate, was this Rofag you are waiting on?

Ordered some calipers myself from them on Saturday so keeping my fingers crossed there arent any problems.

Yeah it is mate.

Pez
All I can say is don't worry, they are trustworthy. Although initially had to put a claim in against them, his communications improved and he did deliver in the end. I think he shifts a lot of stock due to his pricing and therefore goes through spells where he has to wait for the bits to come in from Renault. Just persevere, he is very cheap and he will deliver eventually :smile:

Reactions: RSPez
All I can say is don't worry, they are trustworthy. Although initially had to put a claim in against them, his communications improved and he did deliver in the end. I think he shifts a lot of stock due to his pricing and therefore goes through spells where he has to wait for the bits to come in from Renault. Just persevere, he is very cheap and he will deliver eventually :smile:

Thanks buddy. You have put my mind at rest.
hopefully it won't be to long because I want to get them painted and change all the discs,pads and fluid.

Pez

Reactions: Gordini
Good news.
Rofag messaged me today and they are posting the callipers tomorrow.
I'm a bit more happy now.

Pez

Reactions: Gordini