'Braking Fault!' on dash?

Got my car out the garage last night and one corner later the Dash bleeps at me and 'Braking Fault' comes up on the screen with the Stop Light, ABS Light, ESP Light, SERV Light and Handbrake Light all illuminating!

This is the 2nd time its happened in the last 3 months but the last time it went off after an hour or so???

The brakes feel fine and ABS still works. Jacked it up and looked underneath, ABS sensors and exciter rings are fine, brakelines are fine, fluid is at correct level and air free and its not leaking.

Also checked were calipers, lines, handbrake and pads. The car doesnt pull left or right and no wheel appears to be getting hotter than another after a fast drive.

Any idea? common faults??? Thanks.

New update, the way to solve this fault is to do a full lock left to right, drive a few metres and it temp turns it off???

To be fair mate every renault i have gone to before have been utterly hopeless, especially Renault Romford!

Im gonna pop in today mate to get some servicing parts for my birds car. Gonna try book the 197s brake fault in for mon/tues :tongueout:

got more info on this problem fella, weve had 3 cars come in today with the same fault 1 was a 197 th others were a scenic and a megane, they were all just due to the weather condition, they all had a build of ice dirt and water on the abs sensors which cleared after a drive its just one of those things by the look of it, obviously if it keeps on bring it in mate, renault will prob bring a recall out it it carrys on lol

Fair one mate but this initially started in August and has been on/off ever since.

Whilst im on and i remember can you turn airbag lights and service lights off too???

Update: Took it in this morning, very fast service and car was looked at immediately.

Apparently however Renault couldnt figure out whats wrong with it??? The rear Sensors came up faulty but they were tested and were servicable.

Lights switched off and told to keep an eye on it and hope it doesnt come back.

Update: Took it in this morning, very fast service and car was looked at immediately.

Apparently however Renault couldnt figure out whats wrong with it??? The rear Sensors came up faulty but they were tested and were servicable.

rear sensor fault will be when it was on a rolling road - it throws up a fault as the front wheels are turning and the rears dont - so it thinks theres a fault

good service at toomey renault basildon parts staff are always helpful lol keep an eye on it mate let me know if u have any probs and ill get it sorted for u mate