bought damaged 197 and repaired, just thought i would say hi! pics inside

flaming, do u know where the guy got the seat airbag from??? also how did u stick the airbag compartment back togther??

the seat air bag came from airbagsforsale.com, or something like that! around £60-70 it cost them

its a comple unit, just drill a revit out and fit new one and wire up, easy with the seat cover off!

i bought a new seat cover from renault for around £150 cos wanted seat to look like is should!

Great work on all of them, v impressed. Think you should keep the 197 though, don't give it to your mum, you'll only regret it haha!

i am hoping to keep the clio, i just gotta remember its a nice practical fun car and not compare it to vx, exige or van which is hard, cos the vx has almost twice the power to weight of the clio so when going from vx to clio it feels slow!

picked up a cup splitter today from renualt :smile: looks nice, just gotta fit it next

the seat air bag came from airbagsforsale.com, or something like that! around £60-70 it cost them

its a comple unit, just drill a revit out and fit new one and wire up, easy with the seat cover off!

i bought a new seat cover from renault for around £150 cos wanted seat to look like is should!

what do u mean comes as a complet units? the air bag u got comes already seals in the plastic compartment thingy?

Looks like a gd job on the clio, those corsas arent to my liking but seen that jagcorsa before, saw the making of it somewhere but not sure where.

Would be useful if you were close, would definately be asking you to do some repairs/ spraying on my 197 at the moment - three yrs of hard driving hasnt bode well on the front bumper.

wow smashing work. pardon the pun. that pearlecent paint on the corsa. the VX220 looks awesome too

popped to renault today and just about got the cup splitter in the vx, who said vx220's are not practical, lol

and fitted it this afternoon

clio197_0011.jpg

clio197_007.jpg

clio197_005.jpg

Very nice work, and some nice cars. Some of them paintjobs are horrific though! Haha. Look well done mind. :smile:

Welcome to the site dude!

There's some top craftsmanship there fella! :thumbup1: Not to all taste's (sorry) but it wouldn't do if we all liked the same! :smiley:
How many cars/vans do you own then?

There's some top craftsmanship there fella! :thumbup1: Not to all taste's (sorry) but it wouldn't do if we all liked the same! :smiley:
How many cars/vans do you own then?

i have.....

the vx220
the z20leh van
and the clio 197

other pics are few cars i have done in the past, either owner or doing for other people! few years back i really worked like mad to save money to buy lease on the pub me and brother run! still seem to be working like mad now, lol