bonnet pins?

anyone got a set of these on there clio?
i know theres not much point to em unless its a proper track car bt i think if your goin for a road legal track day car sorta theme theyd look quite cool.

Bonnet pins arent allowed on some tracks. They are a bit of a waste too lol

Bonnet pins arent allowed on some tracks. They are a bit of a waste too lol

Since when lol. Being that there an MSA and FIA requirement.

"sorry mate, we cant take your £150 off you for the day, as your bonnet is secured safely" lol

Don't do it, not on a decent car like a 197/200. All it will do is devalue the car when selling time comes around.

I read somewhere that some tracks dont allow it...... Ill find it and post a link lol

I considered those flush one which hide under the black cover, they look good against carbon bonnets, see all the jap boys doing it.

In the end though its too much effort to go chopping your bonnet up for something which will always split opinions.

Thats y i said save longer lol. How much for a carbon wrap? Bonnet from ktec is 411 delivered. And its a great fit apart from the bonnet catch needs a 7mm washer :smile: do it :wink:

Thats y i said save longer lol. How much for a carbon wrap? Bonnet from ktec is 411 delivered. And its a great fit apart from the bonnet catch needs a 7mm washer :smile: do it :wink:

my mate does vinyl wrappin as a job, so itd be the cost of the carbon wrap an some beer tokens :thumbup1:
£411 is a lot for a bonnet tho, would rather put that money on a remap mate

The actual bonnet is carbon u can see the weave through the backing and the edges There is no point in paying 800 for 1 that looks the same on the outside but ure engine sees the carbon inside :s

thats settled then lol. defo a wrap for me, hopefully in the matt sort of finish the carbon comes in, the stuff that dont look gloss if yas get me.

an woody, received the stickers and the spotted cards today :thumbsup:
cheers pal

alot cheaper mate! ive just had my carbon bonnet rubbed back to the carbon (all the laqure removed) so its matt finish at the mo, from a bit of a distance you wouldnt tell the difference to wrap or real. There is also little if not any differnce weight either!