Bleeping from rear wheel arch when locking?

Rishi

Platinum Member
I've just had my 197 repaired for front end damage (mostly O/S/F) and when i lock the car now i get a solid bleep from the N/S/R wheel arch for ~30 seconds.

Upon investigation, it's the bonnet switch for the alarm (N/S/F of bonnet) as when i push the bonnet down a little it hits the switch and stops the bleep, if anyone can suggest how i can adjust the bonnet so that it touches the switch, would be much appreciated :smile:

Moderators, please feel free to move this thread if it's in the incorrect section.

Last edited:
I've just had my 197 repaired for front end damage (mostly O/S/F) and when i lock the car now i get a solid bleep from the N/S/R wheel arch for ~30 seconds.

Upon investigation, it's the bonnet switch for the alarm (N/S/F of bonnet) as when i push the bonnet down a little it hits the switch and stops the bleep, if anyone can suggest how i can adjust the bonnet so that it touches the switch, would be much appreciated :smile:

Moderators, please feel free to move this thread if it's in the incorrect section.

Is it a bad repair?

Shouldn't even have this issue if it isn't a bodge job.

Last edited: