black ops

I played BO for about 2 hours last night, here's what I thought;

The good;

New story line which IMO is very good, aiming down the sight has been improved

The bad;
It feels like an add on of mw2, it lacks originality.

From what I have played so far my favourite is still mw2.

i love it! i have limited myself compared to how much i used to play MW2, so i am only level 36 or so online, but not even started on campaign yet. i'll save that for my xmas leave when i have no wireless :worried:

stu.

It's actually alright online. Not a CoD fan but better than expected. Haven't played it for long song only lvl 8. Do the maps get bigger? They seem very small and compact.

They are all small and compact, some alittle bigger than others, mainly the artic ones. Rather frustrating trying to use a sniper rifle as everyones too close and you just get mown down in a spray of SMG bullets :swear:

They are all small and compact, some alittle bigger than others, mainly the artic ones. Rather frustrating trying to use a sniper rifle as everyones too close and you just get mown down in a spray of SMG bullets :swear:

Ive tried the sniper once... Couldnt get used to it and the maps are far too small!

S'all about the AK47U + Dual Mags and Sight of Hand Pro.
Winning formula, seriously!

Also rolling with the Commando every now and again!

I think the maps have been designed this way to stop people "camping".

The game is rubbish IMO when everyone camps out and your sat there doing nothing.

I think the maps have been designed this way to stop people "camping".

The game is rubbish IMO when everyone camps out and your sat there doing nothing.

Still get too many campers... I had MW2 on my PS3, and moved over to the 360 for Blops.
Soo many more campers on Xbox! Gives me soo much rage!! :whatever:

yeah, but in games like BF2 camping isnt an issue because the map is so big. If someone is camping its more than likely they're a sniper. Which is what you need to do to snipe well. But it doesnt ruin the game the same way with the compacted maps.

Funnily enough I have both consoles too. And even though I have xbox live I have never played cod online on it.

I've always played cod online on the ps3. It didn't work like that intentionally.

I need to bring my xbox down from my mums to my house tbh. Or buy another xbox lol

Funnily enough I have both consoles too. And even though I have xbox live I have never played cod online on it.

I've always played cod online on the ps3. It didn't work like that intentionally.

I need to bring my xbox down from my mums to my house tbh. Or buy another xbox lol

Xbox is supposidly alot better online with Blops... Less lag and problems so I hear!

Glad I moved onto xbox this time, but camping can be ridiculous some games, and gives me massive amounts of rage!!

Also, on the topic of camping this guy is a legend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8-9iXoNTDU
Straight up beastin'