Black 200 - Cambridge

One of the latest intake of apprentices at Marshall Aerospace im guessing....you made it onto here yet or do i have to flyer you?

Thats the kiddy. See you've caught up with me on Instagram too.

Never followed another 200 before, didnt realise how fat they looked from behind.

Apprentice yea? Airframe, D.O?

yeah broke it. haha

Yes, cheers James lol

As James said ive been battling with Renault over steering issues...basically me saying its not right, them saying it is...i think i know, im the one thats done 26k in it! Id put money on the steering column and powersteering being foobard

Have done a few little things and have a nice pile of bits waiting for once Renault finally give in a fix the bloody thing!

Ive got a little blog but there isnt much on it, need to update with some more pictures.

See my blog http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26033

Oh i see, no one knows your car the way you do i guess.
That stuff worked a treat on your alloys, i was thinking of getting some xenons until i found out how much i was looking at lol
The black badges as well, where did you get them from?
Going round europe must have been amazing!

Nope, im right they're wrong lol. Back in next friday night for another arse kicking.

The hids looked good but they ruined radio reception and people still flashed me so they're coming off tomorrow and im going back to halogen bulbs.

Black badges are covers off ebay. They've gone now too as they only last a year before they start to weather and look ****e. Actually prefer the badges chrome!

Europe was insane, doing it again this year. Another 2500 miles, 13 days.

I see, i just want ice white lights tbh! the badges i think would make mine look mean as it is black and i plan to get my windows tinted soon! Lucky f***!

Well i should get home to a set of diamond visions from Philips so i'll upload a piccy.

Ha lucky...yes....but the price its going to cost is stupid!

Ill have to let you drive mine to tell me if you think the steering is heavier and less precise compared to yours!

Sweet! i'll be out of the gay training centre late march lol so might be able to talk cars!

Haha but so so worth it!

Yea can do, the steering is what really impressed me, how it goes from heavy to light through different speeds!