Black 197 rollin 18" Ultraleggeras

received the kit dude, but not had chance to get em painted up yet as the weather turned yesterday an was gettin tattooed allday whilst it was sunny on sunday :worried:

Ive not really driven a 197 with 17s dude so i wouldnt know, all i know is 18s look phat :thumbsup: (An some KW's are on the cards bud)

they doo look "phat" as u put it and it looks like this once uve done it VVVV (snake pass) this is my testing ground lol

SNC00636.gif

SNC00634.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
wher eu get ure number plate from?

it came on the car dude, its meant to be comin off tho (well transferred to another vehicle).

But its knockin on 10 weeks now an after various calls to the garage, i still have no logbook in my name. i therefore rang dvla an theyve said if i get a V62 an register the car an plate in my name, the plate is mine so im jus gona do that mate :thumbsup:

kachinggggg

soooooo, car had a service today and it bloody shows, runs a million times better, and smoother, an didnt hurt the wallet like renault prices.

also got a rear strut brace to put in when it arrives, and a cage an harnesses should be on the cards very soon too.

also, sold the dynamique S spoiler to make way for the cup spoiler ive wanted for a while, to find that the bloody spoiler is well bonded on :worried:

can anyone tell me any tips on how to get it off? like anything i can try an squirt in the very small gap to soften the bond or is it a case of jus rag it off an repair the damages :s

You'll need to use something like cheese wire, dental floss etc to cut through the glue. Gently heating it with a hair dryer or heat gun might help too (obviously be careful you don't get it too hot)

cheers pal, a few peeps have said that now so think thats what its gonna have to be.
ive got some super glue remover which is soaking the glue a lil at the mo and it is starting to slowly ease off, at least enough to get an old bank card under it so with the heat gun an wire, should pop off fairly easy now.

All this ballache just to put another spoiler back on :worried:

and a piccy of the car at mo for y'all :thumbsup: fort it looked pretty cool on the ramps with the lights underneath :tongueout:

IMG_0177-1.jpg

Which Ultra's do you have?

I haven't see them in any other colour except black/white for the Clio/Megane.

They look great.

strut brace arrived this morning. will be stripping and fitting over the weekend.
should have the cup spoiler on to im hoping and then harnesses to follow next week :smile:

all comin together now