Black 197 rollin 18" Ultraleggeras

So brought the clio 197 a while back, pretty much as it stands now to be honest. been on the forum now for about a month, an after lookin around, ive decided that i wanna go for a track/race orientated theme. not got round too doin much as yet but plans are in my head an parts are startin to get sourced.

The first lil mod i did was to polish an delip the throttle body, which ill get pics of in the near future.
the car came with a K&N appollo induction kit, which was :whatever:

so managed to source me a standard airbox an a ITG panel filter an got that fitted.
Car already has a milltek from cat back, but im thinkin of decatting the system when ive got the dollar to map the car too as the flatspot isnt that bad or noticeable.

anywasy a few ****py iphone pics

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Spoiler.jpg
lookin to swap this for the cup spoiler with some carbon end caps

after a quick clean
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg

an next to my bros polo gti, dont like sayin it (an i used to be a vw man), but the clio looks like so much more of a car than the polo. dnt get me wrong the polo is fast, but jus looks so normal :coffee:

IMG_0013.jpg

comments welcome lads.

plans are:

Stripped an caged rear
Carbon Fibre details
RS green calipers, harnesses (an cage)
Spacing the rears
Coilovers
Matched inlets, Decat an Map
probs other stuff too

Very nice example, and I like the plans you've got too. Are the fronts already spaced? Or does it just look like that from the angle in the first pic?

cheers mate

for some reason, altho the offset of the wheels is the same all round, the front wheels fill the front arches better
i think im only gonna need to space the backs bout 10-12mm just so they sit perfect in the arches. cant go out to much tho as i dont want any rubbin as it sits pretty spot on at the mo.

it needs to go on a diet tho lol

Cheers lads, shoukd be gettin a lick of green paint in the next week or so.

Ye ste im up for that, not far from u an always over chasetown at the studio.

18s do look good on a Clio!

Might have to get some for the shows and general rolling and shod my Speedo's with road slicks for the fun times :smile:

Hi m8 did you put your sun strip on or was it on the car when you got it. If you did it is it internal or external and what did you use for it

rich

the sunstrip is part of the window tint by the looks dude, an it was like it when i brought it. tbh, i never noticed it til you mentioned it just :lol:

The wheels also came on the car, but i know there worth a fair bit. they were the wheels i was lookin at gettin before buyin a 197 but forund one with em on so was on to a win :thumbsup:

decisions decisions decisions

caliperb.jpg

wheelqx.jpg

alienm.jpg

what do you guys think?