Big Bens non Clio

Few parts arrived in the post for the conversion. Lightened single mass flywheel(not that light!)
New clutch and slave cylinder.
Cars going to Beaniesport on the 16th of this month:grinning:
Only 8 more sleeps....

View attachment 113506

No patience neededfor this project. I've waited longer for second-class deliveries on ebay !

Superb bud. Chuffed for you and the fact it's all happening so quickly...........

So Beaniesport doing the conversion - then ED the mapping ?

That's it Shuv. Beaniesport reckon 2weeks for the conversion.
Then I'll get it over to Andy for uprated injectors and a re-map.
Looking for around 270-280bhp. Nothing silly:grinning:

Reactions: Sean197 and ///M
yeah it must be the same kit i have in mine...its good though..you will love it..
As long as it works and lasts I'm not that bothered if it's Renault part or not tbh mate. Genuine R26R stuff silly money!

That's it Shuv. Beaniesport reckon 2weeks for the conversion.
Then I'll get it over to Andy for uprated injectors and a re-map.
Looking for around 270-280bhp. Nothing silly:grinning:
haha..you say nothing silly??just a piece of advice..when overtaking,dont put your foot down too fast or you might find yourself in a ditch...and both hands on the steering wheel..the torque is a killer :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
haha..you say nothing silly??just a piece of advice..when overtaking,dont put your foot down too fast or you might find yourself in a ditch...and both hands on the steering wheel..the torque is a killer :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Haha. Makes me want more!!

Last edited by a moderator:
7drHiqr.gif

Very pleased for you mate, things are moving at a great pace. Can't wait to see how it turns out, although i've got a feeling that i'll end up wanting to get mine meg'd too!

Last edited:
Spot the difference?

Sadly my favourite mod has to come out and be sold on. Ktec induction kit has been nothing short of brilliant but Meg is on its way so au revoir!
Little bit of spanner work and a quick exterior clean...been an enjoyable morning:grinning:

IMG_1324.JPG IMG_1327.JPG

Reactions: kevlar

This makes me even more excited to see yours Ben.....:thumb:

..think I'd better start saving a bit more..:money:

Reactions: Big Ben
Nice one Ben, glad it's coming along alright so far. Two weeks might drag though while she's under the knife :wink:

I'm getting excited for you myself Ben! My thoughts were exactly those of @Chris - "8 more sleeps" = kid waiting for Christmas! I'd love it into I could do something like this, but I don't think I will ever be in a position to. I like the look of RS Tuning's supercharger conversion too. I'm following your progress with interest. Hope it goes well.

I'm getting excited for you myself Ben! My thoughts were exactly those of @Chris - "8 more sleeps" = kid waiting for Christmas! I'd love it into I could do something like this, but I don't think I will ever be in a position to. I like the look of RS Tuning's supercharger conversion too. I'm following your progress with interest. Hope it goes well.
Cheers Johnny. Was quoted £5k for supercharger conversion which is more than meg swap. Plus would've used my engine and box so didn't make financial sense. If my engine was younger/ less miles I would've given it much more consideration!

6 more sleeps:wink:

Reactions: Beany