Big Bens non Clio

thought you were thinking of selling from Mes's post..c'mon Ben you can manage the stiffness,cant you??:smileycat:
get it tracked to see how different the suspension set up is...
I can manage the firm ride Pav. Do I want it to be that firm??
After Kevs trackday late July I'll answer that question. Looking forward to it

Decided I'd like a cheeky rear spoiler to finish off the backend of the Clio perfectly.
99% certain it'll be a Sprint spoiler as I quite like the subtlety of it over the more aggressive Cup spoiler.

Have only seen Ktec and Sprayshack with them for sale. Anyone know of another reputable seller?

Any alternatives to the Sprint?

Cheers Ben

Reactions: Sean197
Decided I'd like a cheeky rear spoiler to finish off the backend of the Clio perfectly.
99% certain it'll be a Sprint spoiler as I quite like the subtlety of it over the more aggressive Cup spoiler.

Have only seen Ktec and Sprayshack with them for sale. Anyone know of another reputable seller?

Any alternatives to the Sprint?

Cheers Ben

Great news buddy. Its gonna look the DB's.

Cant beat some weekend backside loving :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
good decision Ben..there's something about these spoilers..especially on ours,it will finish off the rear end nicely.. @Gordini fitted a diff type..try asking him...sure he will not mind sharing his wisdom with you :thumb:

good decision Ben..there's something about these spoilers..especially on ours,it will finish off the rear end nicely.. @Gordini fitted a diff type..try asking him...sure he will not mind sharing his wisdom with you :thumb:
Good shout Pav.

Enjoy the weekend with your Rocket Witch mate:grinning:

Stay safe

Reactions: Pav
Good shout Pav.

Enjoy the weekend with your Rocket Witch mate:grinning:

Stay safe

Its on his thread along with the seller im sure.

Theres the Sprint, the Cup, the GT, i believe mine is a Dynamique from a non-RS model (Chris knows !!!) and a few 'others' on ebay too....

Plenty of choice out there.

Sprint would be a great choice on yours though IMO.

I'd go for the sprint Ben. One of the guys had one when we all met up (sorry can't remember who) and it looked great. My one is the standard gt one as fitted to gordinis (and the raiders?) but you'd have to bond it on as our rear hatches are apparently different. Mine is then finished off with a seat leon lip extension.

GREAT decision Ben. Sprint all the way if you ask me. Think they look the absolute business. Finishes the rear end off perfectly and looks more Clio I think.

Not seen one on Albi but ever since I saw this car I've been hassling Mrs M about once a week to get one on!

GREAT decision Ben. Sprint all the way if you ask me. Think they look the absolute business. Finishes the rear end off perfectly and looks more Clio I think.

Not seen one on Albi but ever since I saw this car I've been hassling Mrs M about once a week to get one on!
looks the business!!very nice..:thumb:

Reactions: ///M

That was the car that made me buy a 197!

Sprint spoiler for the win, Ben!
Nice to see another Mk3 will be hanging around for the foreseeable future. Totally echo your thoughts, nothing in the range looks as aggressive styled as these little beasts. Not sure if I share the same view about you can't see it all when you're in the car, I was hammering round a roundabout last night and knew how good it would look to other road users :wink:
As @sevenfourate said t'other day - you can't help but look back at these cars when you park up and catch them at just the right angle :hearteyes: