Big Bens non Clio

This car looked SPOT-ON at the weekend. Even statically it just sits awesome; and the combination of the stance, wheels and 225 rear tyres means that Ben: You have an ass to die for :smile:

18psi. Er....interesting. Cant believe you didn't notice it in the driving ?
Understeer in the wet off roundabout
Squealing tyres
Slight pull on steering
Finally twigged around Thetford on way home:oops:

Was having too much fun to acknowledge my sub conscience...

Ps thanks for the ass comment.

Reactions: sevenfourate
bounce around in my seat like a fat hooker doing the reverse cowgirl.:grinning:

:smiley: EPIC comment mate!!!

Yeah I had a feeling it was going to be a little harsh, but at least it's your fun car and not a daily. As long as it puts a smile on your face when you use it as intended that's all that matters huh?

So glad you kept it.

Reactions: Big Ben
Haha, yep you do have a way with words, Ben :smile: I had a good laugh at that one! Sounds like a great day out from the all the reports I've seen, and I'm glad the car was ok, despite the niggles.

So I take it from that comment earlier that you're a definite for the Dales run?? Did the Final tickets not come about in the end?

Haha, yep you do have a way with words, Ben :smile: I had a good laugh at that one! Sounds like a great day out from the all the reports I've seen, and I'm glad the car was ok, despite the niggles.

So I take it from that comment earlier that you're a definite for the Dales run?? Did the Final tickets not come about in the end?
I'm still on the fence Jimmy bud about the Dales run. We only got allocated two tickets and there's 3 of us wanting to go!
Will leave it until last minute. If the forecast is good then I'll likely be up somehow

I'm still on the fence Jimmy bud about the Dales run. We only got allocated two tickets and there's 3 of us wanting to go!
Will leave it until last minute. If the forecast is good then I'll likely be up somehow

Ah ok, got ya :thumb:

Noticed after washing car that scuttle drain plug was blocked!!
Wire coat hanger and boiling water sorted it.

Front tyre has a slow puncture unfortunately. Will get it off at the weekend and see if it's repairable.

IMG_0895.JPG

CHRIST BEN!!! Do some poking mate!

:smiley:

Such a shocking bit of design! On of their very finest silly moments, and there are a few to pick from!

This car looked SPOT-ON at the weekend. Even statically it just sits awesome; and the combination of the stance, wheels and 225 rear tyres means that Ben: You have an ass to die for :smile:

18psi. Er....interesting. Cant believe you didn't notice it in the driving ?
We never got going in 5th most of the time

going to check mine this weekend..was looking at it today but since its still raining,will have to wait till this weekend..
hope your tyre is repairable...

A YEAR!!

Want to borrow my coat hanger....:grinning:

Hahahahaha. I've got my own thanks luv!

:wink:

Definitely made me think I should do it now mate. Thing is, when I say "it's been a year", really it's only done about 5k miles and seen rain maybe twice. Hoping it shouldn't be too bad.

But I'll have a look whatever.

Front tyre with the slow puncture had a small nail in it... Luckily it was repairable so £15 later job done.

I'm not overly happy about having a repair in a tyre if I'm going on track but seeing as I've nothing booked, I'll live with it for now:grinning:

Reactions: ///M
Front tyre with the slow puncture had a small nail in it... Luckily it was repairable so £15 later job done.

I'm not overly happy about having a repair in a tyre if I'm going on track but seeing as I've nothing booked, I'll live with it for now:grinning:

Didn't bother you on the 130 (?) mile drive down Sunday. Or throughout the hooning around. Or most of the way back......:tonguewink: