Big Bens non Clio

Nothing much to report! Been crazy busy work wise.

I'm still alive and looking to purchase some B pillar vinyl covers as mine are looking rough. Will also change the seals on the rear window as they're starting to perish:grimacing:

Ride height has settled after freshening up suspension recently. Have to say I'm happy with the height and performance :grinning:

Next meet up is on the 14th May at the top of Norfolk. Looking forward to meeting some faces, old and new (and giving the car a spanking)!!

Cheers for now....

IMG_0834.JPG

Nothing much to report! Been crazy busy work wise.

I'm still alive and looking to purchase some B pillar vinyl covers as mine are looking rough. Will also change the seals on the rear window as they're starting to perish:grimacing:

Ride height has settled after freshening up suspension recently. Have to say I'm happy with the height and performance :grinning:

Next meet up is on the 14th May at the top of Norfolk. Looking forward to meeting some faces, old and new (and giving the car a spanking)!!

Cheers for now....

View attachment 18740

What a superb pic of your car Ben. What your next 'big' plan.....gearbox ?

Look forward to seeing you at the fish counter :smile:

Gearbox is the only real "big" job on the horizon Shuv. Other than that I'm going to just enjoy how good she is:grinning:

Lots of little bits of tinkering as always but relatively inexpensive...

2p slots cars and haddock. What else can a man want?

Reactions: Helpimonfire
GREAT photo mate. Looks glorious. Really glad you're enjoying the new set up. Definitely the best thing you can do to these cars in my opinion.

Looking really good Ben, the stance is great and that front splitter gives some real aggression to the 197 front end!

Reactions: Big Ben
Baby's got a new home:grinning:

Finally got round to putting a new roof on my garage! Got nowhere to store anything now but heyho...!

P.s Don't worry she's not turning into a garage Queen I'll still be out early Sundays for my weekly hoon:wink:

IMG_0855.JPG

Baby's got a new home:grinning:

Finally got round to putting a new roof on my garage! Got nowhere to store anything now but heyho...!

P.s Don't worry she's not turning into a garage Queen I'll still be out early Sundays for my weekly hoon:wink:

View attachment 18770

Top work Ben.

There's nothing like knowing its tucked away safely at night. Not to mention keeping it dry after a cleaning session :smile:

In my single garage i've got a tennis ball on some string hanging down so you know how far to reverse back; and a rubber car mat screwed to the wall to stop the door banging and chipping paintwork.........

Just a thought.

Reactions: Micah and Big Ben
Top work Ben.

There's nothing like knowing its tucked away safely at night. Not to mention keeping it dry after a cleaning session :smile:

In my single garage i've got a tennis ball on some string hanging down so you know how far to reverse back; and a rubber car mat screwed to the wall to stop the door banging and chipping paintwork.........

Just a thought.
Got some carpet for the wall but love the tennis ball idea. Cheers

Got some carpet for the wall but love the tennis ball idea. Cheers

Mines a small'ish single garage too. And i've got washing machine, workbench and toolbox at the back....so have to pull in within approx 6 inches to get the car in enough to shut the door !

If yours is empty you might have a bit more space than me. But its a handy reminder either way !

Reactions: Big Ben
so jealous of your garage..my dad has one in Czech and its priceless..such a handy thing to have...