Big Bens non Clio

Small update.

Will still be going to Snetterton in the morning for trackday. At least I can see how new wheels and tyres perform. (Forecast is good)

Will leave at lunch interval though as ive managed to get a local garage to fit me in for the afternoon. Having new spark plugs and a new camshaft sensor fitted in an attempt to tick off some less costly reasons as to why the car is underperforming.

Also have my eye on a catalytic converter on eBay off a newish 200 that I hope will fit!

If all of these don't remedy the situation then I will have to bite the bullet and give the car back to Andy at Engine Dynamics and ask him to sort it:sleepy:

Thanks for looking

Glad you're pushing on mate.

Hope she performs well. And I REALLY hope that the plans for a gee up have their desired effect.

Reactions: Big Ben
have a great day tmr Ben..you will love it..hope the plugs and camshaft sensor will fix your problem..
fingers crossed

Small update.

Will still be going to Snetterton in the morning for trackday. At least I can see how new wheels and tyres perform. (Forecast is good)

Will leave at lunch interval though as ive managed to get a local garage to fit me in for the afternoon. Having new spark plugs and a new camshaft sensor fitted in an attempt to tick off some less costly reasons as to why the car is underperforming.

Also have my eye on a catalytic converter on eBay off a newish 200 that I hope will fit!

If all of these don't remedy the situation then I will have to bite the bullet and give the car back to Andy at Engine Dynamics and ask him to sort it:sleepy:

Thanks for looking

Best of luck Ben!!

Be surprised if the cat doesn't fit, it's the same system apart from the rear tips.

Good luck hope you manage to sort it, and hope it doesn't ruin your morning, you should still enjoy yourself! :smile:

Thanks for the kind words boys. Just a stumbling block on the road to wherever :french:

It's only money...

Reactions: ///M
Good luck with everything Ben, I sincerely hope you an get to the bottom of it, and quickly.

I admire your glass half full outlook as well - not the easiest one to master, but it does pay dividends!

Just picked this up for a bargain £60. It is only 12 months old

Guy who sold it had a mint 12 plate raider in red. Oh boy :hearteyes:

Might get it fitted tomorrow if garage has the time. Another thing ticked off the list

cat.png

Reactions: Jimmy
Hope you have a good time tomorrow on track mate and that the bits and pieces you're going to get fitted fix the problem! It's always one thing or another with these cars but it's worth it in the end :smile:

Car has performed brilliantly so far. Track is damp so sticking it to the RWD boys big time:tonguewink:

New AD08R's are nothing short of game changers!! Incredible grip in the damp. Looking forward to a dry line appearing soon

snetterton.png

Really good to see she can still put a smile on your face mate. You'll get the problems sorted and she'll be better than ever.

Lovely Sprint liveried Exige S in the background there.

Really good to see she can still put a smile on your face mate. You'll get the problems sorted and she'll be better than ever.

Lovely Sprint liveried Exige S in the background there.
That was for you mate. Know you like the Lotus brand. That is proper quick:excited: