Big Bens non Clio

Still haven't received mine! However I did get a tracking number through earlier so I guess I can't do what you've done...lucky! Fair bit on the way, most of it will go away until Spring though I think..

Still haven't received mine! However I did get a tracking number through earlier so I guess I can't do what you've done...lucky! Fair bit on the way, most of it will go away until Spring though I think..
Give them a call mate. Should at least get your postage refunded.
When did you order?

Reactions: Benno
Defo give them a call then!!

Not sure when I'll have 10 mins to call them, so I've just sent them a nice long email expressing my disappointment as a first time customer! Will report back when I have a reply....

Reactions: Big Ben
Result, Ben! It's good to know that there are still some companies out there who will look after their customers in a situation like that!

Result, Ben! It's good to know that there are still some companies out there who will look after their customers in a situation like that!

I wasn't so lucky. Pretty much refused that they'd refunded anybody's postage and that they wouldn't do anything for me! Finally arrived late Friday afternoon, great stuff but can't help but feel like the customer service side of things lacks a little continuity..

Reactions: Jimmy
I wasn't so lucky. Pretty much refused that they'd refunded anybody's postage and that they wouldn't do anything for me! Finally arrived late Friday afternoon, great stuff but can't help but feel like the customer service side of things lacks a little continuity..
Sorry to hear that Ben. Must’ve been my personal charm on the telephone that got me my lucky break:wink:

Reactions: Benno and Beany

That's crap then mate, as you say they should at least be consistent in the way they deal with people.. At least the stuff turned up in the end, but damage was already done.

Sorry to hear that Ben. Must’ve been my personal charm on the telephone that got me my lucky break:wink:

Never doubted that for a second :wink:

Reactions: Big Ben and Benno
Quiet day work wise so decided to get the Clio out for a blast and checkout Autofinesse warehouse which is 20mins away down some country lanes:grinning:
Great people in there who sorted me out with some Tripple and cloths and some freebies for £15 happy days!
Will definitely be wasting loads of money with them in the future...:grin:
Tidied the boot and my cleaning gear up. Now got the afternoon to detail the car before sticking her back in the garage.
Might get a photo up later.
Thanks for looking

20DEF4EF-E96F-4DFC-8A8D-0B00D454C43D.jpeg 9C99C8D0-0214-401A-9989-2F1EBCFB6D69.jpeg

Very nice Ben, you'll be rivaling Shuv by the Spring!
Reminds me that I haven't cleaned my car since Bedford, it's utterly filthy at the moment. I've got some 'me time' on Saturday so will have a few hours to spend on it. I bet it's still putting a smile on your face when you get the chance to take it out.

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
Very nice Ben, you'll be rivaling Shuv by the Spring!
Reminds me that I haven't cleaned my car since Bedford, it's utterly filthy at the moment. I've got some 'me time' on Saturday so will have a few hours to spend on it. I bet it's still putting a smile on your face when you get the chance to take it out.
Since Bedford!:oops:
Nice to get a couple of hours to yourself once in a while...hope the weathers kind for you.
Yeah I was grinning like a mental case on the way home. Love it:grinning:

Reactions: ///M
Nice one Ben, the boot looks impressively tidy! Does it stay that way though when the boost kicks in?? :wink: :smile:

Good to hear you're still enjoying her and getting her out for a blast now and again. I envy you having some spare time...what is that again exactly?? :weary:

Full clean. Didn’t bother with karcher as it wasn’t that dirty.
Valet Pro citrus pre wash
Bilberry wheel cleaner
Simoniz car shampoo
AF Crystal
AF Dressle
AF Tripple (didn’t need claying)

Didn’t have time for a topcoat or tyre dressing. Was looking like rain!
Crap phone photos don’t do it justice. It’s shiny:sunglasses:

Knackered now lol

90086026-F533-42A5-AF79-F65E18986571.jpeg B9965A4C-9329-4E52-98C2-04FCD227F678.jpeg

Looks lush, Ben, spot on mate!

Also, The Cat in the Hat is spying on you from the window of that house in the first photo .... :grimacing:

Reactions: Big Ben
Nice one Ben, the boot looks impressively tidy! Does it stay that way though when the boost kicks in?? :wink: :smile:

Good to hear you're still enjoying her and getting her out for a blast now and again. I envy you having some spare time...what is that again exactly?? :weary:
Looks lush, Ben, spot on mate!

Also, The Cat in the Hat is spying on you from the window of that house in the first photo .... :grimacing:
I don’t drive fast Jimmy, boot stays perfectly tidy:wink:
Christmas rush for you posties no doubt mate!?
Thanks. I’m pleased with outcome

CITH lol

Reactions: Jimmy
cant believe you got all that for £15??
as always the car looks spot on and knowing what is under the hood,i would be one proud owner...
@Micah ,it's a disgrace!!not been washed since Bedford??think this stinks of a ban :ban:

Reactions: Big Ben and Micah