Big Bens non Clio

Don’t look like it’s going to happen today. Still no ECU.

Nothings ever straightforward is it...

Damn I'm gutted for you mate! Know how it feels to get let down right at the last possible moment...!

Good things come to those who wait though and I'm sure it'll just be a matter of days now..on the plus side the suspense adds to the ultimate feeling of joy when you stick your foot on the loud pedal on the way out of the garage...

Any more updates Ben?? So sorry to hear about the delay mate, that really sucks... Fingers crossed you can get something sorted by the end of the day.

On the shakedown test this afternoon car was nearly faultless but battery light came on. Suspected refurbed alternator is err, not doing its thing!!

Looking at possibly Monday pick up probably Tuesday if I can get away from work.
Last thing I want is to pick a car up with niggles, so glad it happened when it did.

Won’t be long now. Adds to the anticipation:grinning:

On the shakedown test this afternoon car was nearly faultless but battery light came on. Suspected refurbed alternator is err, not doing its thing!!

Looking at possibly Monday pick up probably Tuesday if I can get away from work.
Last thing I want is to pick a car up with niggles, so glad it happened when it did.

Won’t be long now. Adds to the anticipation:grinning:
So nearly sorted my little friend hope you enjoy her Ben looking forward to seeing her at my playground next year