Big Bens non Clio

basically download the gps map off renault sport. I think it should give me times without having to press anything as it knows where the start finish is.
also you can overlay telemetry over gopro footage, tho im not sure i have the patience for that but ill give it ago :tongueout: trying to work out how to mount my gopro so you can see the driver as well.

basically download the gps map off renault sport. I think it should give me times without having to press anything as it knows where the start finish is.
also you can overlay telemetry over gopro footage, tho im not sure i have the patience for that but ill give it ago :tongueout: trying to work out how to mount my gopro so you can see the driver as well.
That's pretty cool then. Have you tried sliding the passenger seat right back and connecting GoPro to headrest?

That's pretty cool then. Have you tried sliding the passenger seat right back and connecting GoPro to headrest?
Im not sure how to connect it to the headrest tho. Also i have to bare in mind jordan is driving her too and will be passenger at times. Ill do some google research i think haha.

Im not sure how to connect it to the headrest tho. Also i have to bare in mind jordan is driving her too and will be passenger at times. Ill do some google research i think haha.
Bit of 15mm copper and some solder you'll work it out:grinning:

Like that train of thought. Ignore the cars worth because you're right I'm not selling. I'll stop sounding like a tart and be positive! Cheers

First drive and you'll be right as rain.

Presume you've also considered how much it's going to remind you of the old GTT now that it's FI? Gonna be like going back in time, but not. I think that should be a pretty hefty bonus bit of enjoyment out of the whole thing.

Mes pretty much said the same.
Not normally this much of a "fanny"
Must be getting old:wink:

Mate, I think it's totally normal.

To me, doing something like this would be one step away from sending your Mrs for a boob job. You're bound to be asking yourself a few questions and making sure.

Reactions: Big Ben
First drive and you'll be right as rain.

Presume you've also considered how much it's going to remind you of the old GTT now that it's FI? Gonna be like going back in time, but not. I think that should be a pretty hefty bonus bit of enjoyment out of the whole thing.
It had crossed my mind. Bet it's still not as quick in a straight line lol

Ha I bet it isn't mate. I get the impression your old 5 was pretty mental!

Still, it's going to feel weirdly familiar I reckon. Like meeting up with an ex and she's put on loads of weight but is still ace in bed!

:smiley:
Laughing on the train looking like a knob after that post!!

Opinions please.

Meg conversion comes with a painted engine cover of my choice. Thinking either plain silver which I can add some suitable stickers to or something like the one below without the 4 silver fingers at the top.
Am open to suggestions and ideas from you guys if you have any?
Think gold is off limits though:grinning:
IMG_1357.PNG

Why not the same sort of thing as the door bullets..keep the silver 'pipe' and have gold lettering?

Reactions: Big Ben
hi Ben..i really like the engine cover however,i DO prefer the look of an engine being uncovered..hence i didnt put one in..
i believe not having one in also helps the heat to escape quicker from our tiny engine bay..and believe me you want that..may be wrong but after my troubles with overheating i'll do anything to get rid of it..
i even removed the rubber seal that sits between the bay and bonnet..
you could give it a go and if you have any issues you can still sell it :thumb: