Big Bens non Clio

Missed the photos mate. Look nice. Did a quick colour correction on one and dropped the shadows a bit on the side of the car. Oh and added a bit of sky.

Ben.jpg

As for the Fiesta ST guys, really you just need to wait for some corners and then see if they can hang on. :smiley:

The bullets look great Ben, I really like those! I think the lettering goes well, no 'need' to have them raised IMO.

Missed the photos mate. Look nice. Did a quick colour correction on one and dropped the shadows a bit on the side of the car. Oh and added a bit of sky.

View attachment 113354

As for the Fiesta ST guys, really you just need to wait for some corners and then see if they can hang on. :smiley:
Cheers Mes. You make it sound easy lol

Things are getting real with the conversion. Just bought one of these after realising it will potentially save a lot of labour further down the road and handle the extra torque post map.

http://www.engine-dynamics.com/Tran...-Billet-Steel-Flywheel-and-Clutch-Package.asp

My initial budget is looking a bit optimistic:jimmy:
good man Ben..you wont be disappointed..good kit that..just check what it says on the clutch..
@///M nice work again..think i need to be a bit cheeky and ask you to see what magic you can do with mine??

Reactions: ///M and Big Ben
Things are getting real with the conversion. Just bought one of these after realising it will potentially save a lot of labour further down the road and handle the extra torque post map.

http://www.engine-dynamics.com/Tran...-Billet-Steel-Flywheel-and-Clutch-Package.asp

My initial budget is looking a bit optimistic:jimmy:
Oh Ben, I'm getting envious! I love the n/a engine & the fact I have to rev it, but a Meg conversion certainly has appeal! I'm just not sure I am the right person to have one being one of those who relies on others to work on their car. I understand all the principles of mechanics but I'm always scared of getting so far & finding a nut that I just can't budge, being left with a car I can't move, that's half dismantled & cannot get to a garage! This applies to regular servicing too, who do you take a Meg conversion to?
As far as your budget goes mate, these things always get more expensive as they go on! Suck it up & enjoy the results! I wish you all the best with the conversion.

Oh Ben, I'm getting envious! I love the n/a engine & the fact I have to rev it, but a Meg conversion certainly has appeal! I'm just not sure I am the right person to have one being one of those who relies on others to work on their car. I understand all the principles of mechanics but I'm always scared of getting so far & finding a nut that I just can't budge, being left with a car I can't move, that's half dismantled & cannot get to a garage! This applies to regular servicing too, who do you take a Meg conversion to?
As far as your budget goes mate, these things always get more expensive as they go on! Suck it up & enjoy the results! I wish you all the best with the conversion.
I'm the same Johnny in that I won't tackle anything big spanner wise. Luckily Beaniesport are doing all the hard work. My only job is to source any shiny bits that I want adding to the conversion! Oh and foot the bill...!

Reactions: Johnny 99
That's what I like to hear.
Instead of going for a sensible build and adding to it as I go. Im now going for all of it at once! Difficult to hold back:grinning:

250 turbo and 630cc injectors too then :wink: Make sure you go for the 3" downpipe and linkpipe - mine were 2.75" and combined with the clio cat-back were holding the power back to around 280bhp.

all in or out as we say..no point going easy on this once you started..if you cut any corners you may regret it...

Reactions: Jimmy
good man Ben..you wont be disappointed..good kit that..just check what it says on the clutch..
@///M nice work again..think i need to be a bit cheeky and ask you to see what magic you can do with mine??

I'll need some photos mate!

LOVE your new avatar. Wheels look fantastic in that colour.

Reactions: Pav