Big Bens non Clio

Would just like to wish all the staff and other forum users a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hope to meet up with some more of you in 2017:grinning:

Thanks for looking as always.

Ben

And all the very best to you and your family Ben! Was great to meet you in Peterborough, looking forward to next time!

Reactions: Big Ben
Bit of light cleaning today. Doing whole car with my son tomorrowdetailing.png Then decided to tackle my filthy seat belts! Man that is a hand cramper :grimacing:seatbelt.png

Reactions: sevenfourate
Steering wheel is peeling badly and very tatty so time for a new one:grinning:
Have emailed Royal steering wheels to get the ball rolling
They are only a fast hour from me so will take them up on their fitting service as I don't fancy tackling the airbag:excited:
Was thinking smooth black leather with a silver top to match my seats. Can't decide on wether to have a coloured band at the top or not? Any thoughts...?steering wheel.png

I'm with Johnny !

Lucky you living so close Ben.

When's it happening ?
Soon as I can get it sorted really. By the end of January I should hope

Gear knob is crappy as well...stitching coming apart. Think I'll go for the RS one rather than a retrim.
Can have a cold hand to match my cold arse on these frozen leather seats:french:

Gear knob is crappy as well...stitching coming apart. Think I'll go for the RS one rather than a retrim.
Can have a cold hand to match my cold arse on these frozen leather seats:french:

HA HA - the 'pains' of modifying.......

After all this money your spending I expect to see you at my playground so I can have a drive as you know I drive like Miss Daisy

After all this money your spending I expect to see you at my playground so I can have a drive as you know I drive like Miss Daisy
It's on my to do list Kev. If it's not 2017 then will be year after. Want the car to be spot on before I chase you through Eau rouge:excited:

I've got the leather knob for sale in very good condition if you're interested?

£15 + postage.

I've just replaced mine with an RS one so I don't need it any more.

I've got the leather knob for sale in very good condition if you're interested?

£15 + postage.

I've just replaced mine with an RS one so I don't need it any more.
Thanks for the offer but I'm set on a new RS one now

Reactions: Dystant
Good decision Ben..I've had my eye on a new steering wheel for a while now..looking forward to the result