Big Bens non Clio

Tackled my dirty pedals/interior as I had a spare hour this afternoon.
Had a brainwave(or blonde) and thought I'd use alloy wheel cleaner on said pedals. Soft nail brush and a wipe with a cloth and hey presto... they still look s**t :grinning:

Nah I'm happy with how they've cleaned up to be fair. I'm no detailer, but like things clean and tidy. Pictures below

Before:
IMG_1041.JPG During:
IMG_1042.JPG Finished:
IMG_1043.JPG
*Have to excuse poor photos*

nice one Ben..i think i used a polish compound from my local Pound world..worked really well..
think the summer ended last week!!think i may be chucking my A/C soon..:sunglasses:
This'll be my last throw of the dice with the A/C Pav. Because I've got it, it seems a shame for it not to work.
Will be looking for a delete kit if this fails:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Im going to chuck the cat in with the pigeons and say no spoiler. I love the fat arse of the clio especially on yours Ben with gold wheels and lowered with semi slicks. looks superb imo

Im going to chuck the cat in with the pigeons and say no spoiler. I love the fat arse of the clio especially on yours Ben with gold wheels and lowered with semi slicks. looks superb imo
Thanks James. Proper confused now though:grinning:

How's them extra ponies on the meg?
Much different?

Thanks James. Proper confused now though:grinning:

How's them extra ponies on the meg?
Much different?

its ridiculous if im honest. 27bhp doesnt sound alot but an extra 100ftb of torque is mental. Peak power is at 3000rpm. sounds even more nuts due to the quicker pick up and the turbo woosh. Best thing ive done.

Reactions: Big Ben and Pav
its ridiculous if im honest. 27bhp doesnt sound alot but an extra 100ftb of torque is mental. Peak power is at 3000rpm. sounds even more nuts due to the quicker pick up and the turbo woosh. Best thing ive done.
An extra 100lbft...
I'm not sure my car even makes 100lbft:wink:

Good effort with the pedals, Ben, they come up well! I did mine not so long ago - just hot water, a sponge and a bit of elbow grease did it for me! I found the hardest part of the whole process was getting in the foot well to get to the buggers!!

Reactions: Big Ben
Good effort with the pedals, Ben, they come up well! I did mine not so long ago - just hot water, a sponge and a bit of elbow grease did it for me! I found the hardest part of the whole process was getting in the foot well to get to the buggers!!
Well you're a fat bugger compared to me Jimmy so no wonder you struggled mate:wink:

Will be in touch soon mate to pick your Northern brains. Have booked a few days holiday with the family tup North and will be after some guidance please!!

Reactions: Jimmy
Well you're a fat bugger compared to me Jimmy so no wonder you struggled mate:wink:

Will be in touch soon mate to pick your Northern brains. Have booked a few days holiday with the family tup North and will be after some guidance please!!

Pack all your wet weather gear!

:smiley:

Reactions: Micah and Jimmy

When I say get in the foot well, I mean get IN the foot well :smile::smile:

Absolutely mate, I'll be happy to help! Holidaying north of the wall, you are a brave man Ben :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben