Big Bens non Clio

Things are getting back to normal after toying with selling up.

I've started spending money on her again:grinning:

320 mile round trip to Stoke on Trent this morning to purchase some Cup shocks and springs from @Chris_200CUP

His car looked fast! Had a good natter with his dad as he wasn't home. Say sorry to him for getting him out of bed please Chris:flushed:

Photos to follow

Things are getting back to normal after toying with selling up.

I've started spending money on her again:grinning:

320 mile round trip to Stoke on Trent this morning to purchase some Cup shocks and springs from @Chris_200CUP

His car looked fast! Had a good natter with his dad as he wasn't home. Say sorry to him for getting him out of bed please Chris:flushed:

Photos to follow

One word: Commitment !

***Subtle lows compared to where your at, with a shock refresh built-in. Sounds like the ideal upgrade Ben.

Fitting this avo :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
One word: Commitment !

***Subtle lows compared to where your at, with a shock refresh built-in. Sounds like the ideal upgrade Ben.

Fitting this avo :smile:
Will be getting some not so subtle lowering springs to go with the cup shocks:wink:
Was always going for B14's but seeing as I'm not that track focused at the minute I'm going for the cheaper option.
Will look good and handle a bit better hopefully.

Super pleased to see this happening mate. You've got the car back running nice and it about to get a whole lot better there!

Looking forward to seeing these on. The car looks outstanding enough on those wheels already. This will really finish it off.

Will be getting some not so subtle lowering springs to go with the cup shocks:wink:
Was always going for B14's but seeing as I'm not that track focused at the minute I'm going for the cheaper option.
Will look good and handle a bit better hopefully.

From my experience - i think you'll be over the moon with the difference.

You going H+R's ?

You saw mine in the flesh Ben and mine is on H&R's with 20mm spacers. I'm glad you've decided to keep the Clio, you can't beat them for the money!

Ben, my mate who works on my car has just fitted these springs to his 200 and he really rates them, looks super aggressive too! Do it!
PS - glad you're keeping :smile:

That's great to know thanks. That'll probably make my mind up as I was leaning towards them.

Would like something different and they're blue which is a bonus:wink:

Hi Ben

Sorry I missed you. I was just setting out when dad rang to say you had already been.

Hope your happy with them bud
No problem mate. Made good time on the journey up so was well early.
Looking forward to fitting them soon.

Cheers

I'm so glad you are not selling Ben, good purchase on the Cup suspension it's going to transform the car for some more fast road / track work :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben and ///M