Big Bens non Clio

Unloaded and ready for action!

Bit damp but forecast is good. Debating whether to bother with the Rainsports or not
View attachment 123960

Take the stickers off first :smile:

I wouldn’t bother personally.. as soon as a dry line appears it’ll just shag the wear on the tyre..

Go out, get used to the track and warm the car up then when it dries go for it

Reactions: peter
Thanks for asking chaps... was a brilliant day. Car performed flawlessly throughout. Weather was perfect and grip levels were high!

Have some video footage that I’ll post in due course. Need to put me feet up I’m shattered:grinning:

that's good news Ben..always great to hear that the day was perfect..the weather was absolutely spot on..not too hot or cold and most importantly,DRY :thumb:

haha..love your little laugh at the beginning :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
fantastic track and weather..gotta do this one one day (in the dry)

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Ben
haha..love your little laugh at the beginning :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
fantastic track and weather..gotta do this one one day (in the dry)
It’s a great track Pav no doubt. Only negative is that it attracts a lot of race cars that are very very quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great little vid there Ben. Glad I got a passenger ride in it, does sound great - wish mine sounded a bit throatier.
Shame it has to go, seemed faultless yesterday.

Nice vid Ben - glad you’re a lot happier now than last track trip.

I’ve missed the ‘selling up’ bit. Really ? After all the recent spends and upgrades....

Not sure why: but if you’re after a change of direction for whatever reason; I’d be the first to say do it. If you are 200% sure that is.

Life’s too short.

Best of luck whatever you choose.

Your abit stuck if your leaving the battery mate.
As above cut a bonnet vent or wriggle round in the arch lining. Or drastic and kinda go thru the headlights :smile:

Best way Is to Just move battery to the boot

Reactions: Pav and Micah