best place to buy iphone

Broken in what way?

Apple do a subsidised replacement scheme if you have broken the glass etc. As they can just refurbish the phone.

i say broken, its lost. Gone. Was a Iphone 3GS 16Gb which stupid Bank of Scotland cant replace from Apple, so have given me £364.86 to get a new one, as they say thats they're "average" online price, which i cant find. Everywhere is £399.

If im gonna have to spend 400 sheets on a phone im not buying a crappy 3GS model, will be 4G 16Gb as a minimal standard. Could upgrade my contract now but i want iphone 5 so holding out.

Anyway, i was wanting to see if anyone could reccommend anywhere other than ebay, that I can get an iphone at a good price. Would really begrudge payin £400 for a damn phone.

They're all pretty much the same price from actual shops iirc, so probably best to go to Apple. have you still got the phone? Try taking that to Apple to see if they'll give you any more money off aswell?

Try eBay and look for a brand new one?

I actually got mine on Tesco mobile, as that was the cheapest contract deal, but that is no use to you.

Best going direct to Apple or buy one pay as you go from o2 for example, knowing someone who can get you discount from either is the only way you will get it cheaper other than ebay.

Get a second hand one from ebay and keep the change? Seems a little excessive to get a brand new one if you'll be getting the iPhone5 when it comes out, presumably in a couple of months

decided to keep the crappy phone ive been using as a replacement until September when hopefully iphone 5 comes out. No doubt will require a big deposit so put the money into that instead.

Frustrating thing now is that itunes stores all your contacts, but have no idea how to access them.

You can transfer your contacts from iTunes into windows contacts.
Then it's easy to see them.
Other way is find the iPhone backup file and download a program that takes off apples stupid encryption.

Putting em into windows contacts is easiest tho dude.

Are you like this person??:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/YOUTUBE]

:eek: