Benno's UR197 & Meg 250

Callipers look awesome - really do. Don't see many in black but that looks top notch!

Cheers Chris, felt like being different and when the guys mentioned Gloss Black I was sold! Absolutely in love with them, will need a bit of cleaning to keep them up together though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trax prep is done...bar being pushed onto a kerb by some prick in the middle of the road and hitting the alloy, genuinely felt like crying earlier...

3a0423d1c6baf377cdfa399ba021cc56.jpg

But she's looking sweet overall!

64b7e0802f07961c854c8db3fd31a3a0.jpg

And the most important feature.....

71b0984c6c88733d7949dd60ea0f201b.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Trax prep is done...bar being pushed onto a kerb by some prick in the middle of the road and hitting the alloy, genuinely felt like crying earlier...

That is horrible mate! Did you get the bastards number?
More money to be spent:weary:

Reactions: Benno

Heartbreaking. All I can say really...

As someone who also has gloss black wheels I feel your pain.

Otherwise car looks epic, especially liking the calipers.

ohh nooo..that's horrible mate..so sorry to see this...such a great looking car and now this..have you got a dash cam fitted??

ohh nooo..that's horrible mate..so sorry to see this...such a great looking car and now this..have you got a dash cam fitted??

That is horrible mate! Did you get the bastards number?
More money to be spent:weary:

Nope and nope..:weary: thanks though Pav!

Dash cam will be researched later, also had a near miss today when someone pulled out of a side road pretty much onto my front bumper...thank god I changed my pads and discs or I think I'd have been phoning Adrian Flux...

Last thing I wanted to be spending money on but can't have it looking like that it's bugging me! Especially the day before a show..my luck all over.

Heartbreaking. All I can say really...

As someone who also has gloss black wheels I feel your pain.

Otherwise car looks epic, especially liking the calipers.

Cheers dude, I rattlecanned the worst bit that was showing silver just to hide it a bit, but I'm not touching it anymore..messaged a local guy that's pretty decent so hopefully a reasonable quote comes back!!

I'm really liking the black on black more than I thought I would, maybe more to come soon..!

i would seriously consider getting a decent dash cam..since i've fitted mine i drive with peace on my mind should something happen..plus you will have a proof..also some companies give you a discount if you have one fitted..

Nooo, that's guttering, it's the worst thing you can try as hard as you like to look after your car and it's other inconsiderate 'expletives' that ruin it, things like this, car park dents etc grinds my gears, did you scuff arch at the same time or was that already there?!

How utterly shite.

Bodywork damage too i see ?
Nooo, that's guttering, it's the worst thing you can try as hard as you like to look after your car and it's other inconsiderate 'expletives' that ruin it, things like this, car park dents etc grinds my gears, did you scuff arch at the same time or was that already there?!

That was there when I bought it! Was let down last minute by a paint guy to get it done before Trax, so at least the damage is all on that side...

Doesn't make it any less annoying and frustrating though..

i would seriously consider getting a decent dash cam..since i've fitted mine i drive with peace on my mind should something happen..plus you will have a proof..also some companies give you a discount if you have one fitted..

Discount..I love that word.

But in all seriousness I completely see the pro's in having one and will be getting one. Covers your arse in the event of an accident that isn't your fault but on paper 'could' look 50/50 on the 'boy racer' stereotype.

That was there when I bought it! Was let down last minute by a paint guy to get it done before Trax, so at least the damage is all on that side...

Doesn't make it any less annoying and frustrating though..
No of course, not at all, just wondered how much damage they'd actually caused you, a wheel is bad enough though! Ive had exact same thing happen to me where a road staggers and the curb moves outwards with it, but the cars on the outside of you don't, and instinctively you always choose a curb over the side of a car leaving no one to foot the bill bar yourself, gutted for you!

No of course, not at all, just wondered how much damage they'd actually caused you, a wheel is bad enough though! Ive had exact same thing happen to me where a road staggers and the curb moves outwards with it, but the cars on the outside of you don't, and instinctively you always choose a curb over the side of a car leaving no one to foot the bill bar yourself, gutted for you!

Completely agree, especially as I don't have a dash cam as @Pav has suggested..can't be arsed with a claim on the insurance, especially as I'm only 20! Had a staggered kerb situation in the Audi and as soon as I heard the clunk today I knew it would be bad. Tyre is still inflated though so every cloud and all that...

Reactions: Shorty197
i actually have 2..think its best to have 1 in front and 1 in the back..i have seen scary videos with people trying to blame you for driving/reversing into them,hence me having both..
plus its a bonus on a track :thumb:

i actually have 2..think its best to have 1 in front and 1 in the back..i have seen scary videos with people trying to blame you for driving/reversing into them,hence me having both..
plus its a bonus on a track :thumb:

What you got mate? And what's the quality like? Thinking Bedford!

got 2 of these a few years back so im sure the newer model has come out..
here is of one my many vids just so you get a picture of its quality..

Attachments

• mini0805_dashcam_02.jpg
    mini0805_dashcam_02.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Benno and Big Ben
got 2 of these a few years back so im sure the newer model has come out..
here is of one my many vids just so you get a picture of its quality..

Do you end up having charging cables going up to it or just take it out to charge it?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Spotted 1
decon Spotted 1
luke3 Gallery 7
MikeH Spotted 0
1 Spotted 3