Benno's UR197 & Meg 250

Nice Ben. Cars looking top drawer! That chat group is expensive to be in but good none the less lol

Reactions: Benno
you cant go wrong with a bit of recaro in your life...:thumb:
best thing i've ever done to my cxar..taking it to Trev and having a meg lump put in...
do it mate..makes sense

Reactions: Benno
That group isn’t good costing me a fortune right now. Seats looking good. Found the receipt this morning when filling all my car stuff for when I got mine redone il message you the name
Later if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do mate! Will be staying as they are for Spa but will definitely be looking into options for recovering after!

Reactions: tombate911
Nice Ben. Cars looking top drawer! That chat group is expensive to be in but good none the less lol

Completely agree haha! Cheers mate, the image in my head is slowly coming together...

you cant go wrong with a bit of recaro in your life...:thumb:
best thing i've ever done to my cxar..taking it to Trev and having a meg lump put in...
do it mate..makes sense

I love them Pav! Ended up getting involved with a high speed cruise on the M5 with Golf R32s, Audis and Corsa VXRs on the way home, little Clio held it's own very well indeed, but a meg lump would have been even better fun I think! Will be doing some saving when I'm back from Belgium...

Reactions: Pav
That group isn’t good costing me a fortune right now.
Lol! That's exactly why I left the group! Seemed to have turned into a competition for who can spend the most money! I'm quite capable of doing man maths to spend more than enough without any help from you lot!
I'll rejoin the group (if you'll let me) just before we leave for Spa!

Looks ace mate. I remember when i fitted mine which transformed the car and i fell in love again. A simply must have IMO. :thumb:

Lol! That's exactly why I left the group! Seemed to have turned into a competition for who can spend the most money! I'm quite capable of doing man maths to spend more than enough without any help from you lot!
I'll rejoin the group (if you'll let me) just before we leave for Spa!

It’s been very hard not to spend money in that group Johnny, I’m close to getting the card out again!
Just give me a shout when you want adding again.

Reactions: Johnny 99

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Spotted 1
decon Spotted 1
luke3 Gallery 7
MikeH Spotted 0
1 Spotted 3